Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Another New Free Mystery "Easy and Quick" Let's have Fun (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/another-new-free-mystery-%22easy-quick%22-lets-have-fun-t8721.html)

DonnaRae 07-23-2008 05:37 PM

Wow, you two are really going at it. They look great. I started but I am in a slump. Hmm, maybe I will get out. Good goin gals!!!! :D

marty_mo 07-24-2008 03:07 AM

Cool Skeat ~ does any of the fabrics glow in the dark? A glowing table runner would be super cool.

Mgshaw I like you runner...nice colors also. You both are forcing me to give this a try. Nice job ladies.

Skeat 07-24-2008 03:43 AM

Not sure if this glows in the dark or not:) That would be cool if it did:)). Come on marty-whip one of these runners out over there!:0)Skeat

mgshaw 07-24-2008 05:57 AM

Go for it Marty, It is so quick and easy and cute!

Butterflyspain 07-24-2008 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
Omg!!! Im not alone!!!!!!
Its really easy Skeat!!!!! Its turning out kind of nice too. There were several others that said they were doing it but well >>>>>>>>>>>> :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Melissa you are not alone so you can quit talking to yourself. :lol: :lol:
I went to the thread and tried to bring it up but this dang machine has a problem with acrobat so couldnot look at the steps as they were posted.

Yours look really nice, real perty. Elle

jamsbuying 07-24-2008 08:59 AM

I may try this one :D but can't start until next weekend.

mgshaw 07-24-2008 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by mgshaw
Omg!!! Im not alone!!!!!!
Its really easy Skeat!!!!! Its turning out kind of nice too. There were several others that said they were doing it but well >>>>>>>>>>>> :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Melissa you are not alone so you can quit talking to yourself. :lol: :lol:
I went to the thread and tried to bring it up but this dang machine has a problem with acrobat so couldnot look at the steps as they were posted.

Yours look really nice, real perty. Elle

Elle, I swear it wasnt me talking!!! It must have been another personality trying to come out!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Izy 07-24-2008 10:19 AM

Hey Melissa - Have you gotten 'over' it yet - you really are so funny!! :lol: :lol:

Your mystery projects are fascinating, what do you think they will be...a tablerunner of something like??? :D

Skeat 07-24-2008 10:37 AM

Elle...want us to break down the instructions for you if you can't open the instructions??But, then you have to do it!!:0)Right along w/us:))Even in a snow blizzard, 0 visibility-we can quilt!:))LOL Skeat

Butterflyspain 07-24-2008 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Skeat
Elle...want us to break down the instructions for you if you can't open the instructions??But, then you have to do it!!:0)Right along w/us:))Even in a snow blizzard, 0 visibility-we can quilt!:))LOL Skeat

Yes that would be super if you could do that, I could have a go at that, its not a big project. Snow blizzard...OMG if only I would go out there and stand in the altogether, I am slowly melting away here.

BUT I can quilt and cut and sew in the heat I AM A QUILTER..... Amen to that. Elle