Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Another New Free Mystery "Easy and Quick" Let's have Fun (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/another-new-free-mystery-%22easy-quick%22-lets-have-fun-t8721.html)

Skeat 07-25-2008 07:45 AM

Melissa and everyone, I send her a 'thanks' and that we are having fun w/this and she was thrilled:))She wants us to send her pictures when we get done so she can post them on her site too. So, there ya go:))Also, the next step should be up by tomorrow morning. How exciting!:))Skeat

DonnaRae 07-25-2008 08:22 AM

Great Skeat, I have been conversing with her also but I figured she thought I was nuts :shock: because I told her we were going to do it on our forum. Maybe more of us should thank her for the mystery. I like her mysteries because they are easy and sometimes that is all I want is something easy! How about you all :?: :-)

And I forgot, you can sign up for her newsletter, it is very brief, lets you know if the new step is up and about specials. Nothing fancy or bothersome! :D

DonnaRae 07-26-2008 12:24 PM

The last step for the mystery has been posted. And yeh, a new one starts next week. I am definitly doing it. It is for a tote and I have already posted it here in Links. Maybe we will get more this time. A tote should be too much fun and I never heard of anyone doing a tote before. Hee Hee I am happy! :lol: :D :lol:

mgshaw 07-26-2008 01:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here 'tis! That was fun!
Hey Donna and Skeat, are you sending in your pictures after you have quilted it or just the picture of the finished top?

DonnaRae 07-26-2008 01:31 PM

I have to fess up and say I have not kept up. I had some physical problems the last two to three weeks and the new meds the doctor gave me is just now working. When I first started havieng the problem I kept thinking it would get better any day. Okay after writing this I am thinking you will be thinking well what the blank blank blank is it :roll: :?: I have extensive nerve damange in my neck with bones that did not fuse together after an accident in 1999. Sometimes the nerves decide to do their own thing. Well this time my arm kept slinging all over on it's own and The only way to stop it was hold it down. Kinda funny in a way. I did laugh sometimes as irrateable and painful as it was. I just started on new meds and the arm has quit flinging, I hear you laughing. When I get caught up with everything else I will finish this and and post a picture. But it appears this med. may work so I am definitly doing the new Mystery which starts next week. Did you read about it yet. I hope everyone is going to do it with me. Should be fun!! :D

DonnaRae 07-26-2008 01:33 PM

I am so bad, before I wrote the above I saw your runner and thought how beautiful then I did not even say so.... It is great! And how proud are you :?: You should be lots :!: :thumbup:

mgshaw 07-26-2008 01:39 PM

Omg Donna! You just take care of yourself!!! Sounds scary! I hope the meds continue to work and you get all better fast!!! We got sewing to do girl!!!!

(OK maybe I did snicker a tiny bit when you said you could hear us laughing)

Butterflyspain 07-26-2008 10:50 PM

Hi Melissa, Your table runner turned out so pretty. I really like it. Got 3 of my fabrics picked out, Not got anything planned today so will finish the Tote that I making and then have another look through my stash as it doesn´t take a lot of fabric. So if I can find the right things will start cutting today.

Thanks for all your help. Hugs Elle

Skeat 07-27-2008 01:31 AM

I am going to try and finish all the way and then send her a picture for I am thinking it won't really take too long and then it is all the way done for the table. Then it won't become one of those ufo's:)) Also Elle...it sews up quick and you will be glad to do this runner. Post pics:)Skeat...who has a family day all day today, so it will go intothe first of this next week for me to completely finish:))But, I'll 'get'er done':))

*I'll post a finished pic here too when done...anyone else get theirs done too?? Also...for the mystery minds...do notice the new post up from Donna about the next mystery...it's a tote!!:)Yea!

Tigerbaby1981 07-27-2008 04:12 AM

Im going to order some fabric I think today for this and I cant wait to start the tote bag! I'll post pics when I get this done in a couple weeks :)