Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Another New Free Mystery "Easy and Quick" Let's have Fun (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/another-new-free-mystery-%22easy-quick%22-lets-have-fun-t8721.html)

Butterflyspain 07-27-2008 07:19 AM

Hi everyone, Well got my table runner cut and sewn and the cut and sewn some more LOL . Got up to the section where you have to flip it and cut through it, a bit scary. Anyway I will give you a preview tomorrow all being well and I donīt muck it up.

Elle

DonnaRae 07-27-2008 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
Hi everyone, Well got my table runner cut and sewn and the cut and sewn some more LOL . Got up to the section where you have to flip it and cut through it, a bit scary. Anyway I will give you a preview tomorrow all being well and I donīt muck it up.

Elle

Good Going, and Good Luck :D

mgshaw 07-27-2008 12:20 PM

Good goin" Elle!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Butterflyspain 07-28-2008 02:30 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my rendering. Have to admit it was fabric I had that just kind of went together but I really donīt like the colours. This was a learning process for me as I donīt like matching seams LOL some of them donīt quite make it :( I can see a fault and will have to sort it out.

BUT I DID IT

It looks a bit wavy but hopefully will be okay with the backing on it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]12058[/ATTACH]

Skeat 07-28-2008 03:38 AM

Elle, You did great!! I like the colors too! I am so glad you shared w/us for those thinking of stepping out of the box. I had a family day all day yesterday w/much family...so, when I get a pot of coffee down me today to wake up and clean up-I'll finish the rest of mine too. Skeat

Butterflyspain 07-28-2008 03:45 AM

Thanks Skeat, you see I wasnīt sure about those colours and I think what I am going to do is put Christmas fabric on the back so I can have it at Christmas, that way it will get used, either that or it is destined for the caravan :lol:
My email is not working today cannot get into my mail at all think Hotmail is playing up so I am late coming back to you that is why.

Elle

mgshaw 07-28-2008 06:29 AM

I love it Elle! Love your colors! A christmas one would be great!!!
After finishing mine and knowing what it looks like, I have ideas now for more, you know, with things I would do differently. She warned in the first step not to use fabrics that would blend into each other and I think some of mine do although when I started I didnt think they did! But I really like these!!!!

Butterflyspain 07-28-2008 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
I love it Elle! Love your colors! A christmas one would be great!!!
After finishing mine and knowing what it looks like, I have ideas now for more, you know, with things I would do differently. She warned in the first step not to use fabrics that would blend into each other and I think some of mine do although when I started I didnt think they did! But I really like these!!!!

Isnīt it funny how we all percieve each others colour combos. I love your colour choices Melissa. Even DH didnīt go a bundle on my colours either so that shot me down in flames, but later I will put on some Crimbo fabrics and see how that comes out. To be continued....

Elle

DonnaRae 07-28-2008 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Butterflyspain
This is my rendering. Have to admit it was fabric I had that just kind of went together but I really donīt like the colours. This was a learning process for me as I donīt like matching seams LOL some of them donīt quite make it :( I can see a fault and will have to sort it out.

BUT I DID IT

It's beautiful, and I don't see a fault. We are too critical of ourselves. My DH wants to take it right out of the PC for us. You used his favorite colors. It's great :!:

Butterflyspain 07-28-2008 09:14 AM

Well that is just great DonnaRae, I am very happy that he liked it.

Elle