Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   Clue #1 Mystery Table Runner (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/clue-1-mystery-table-runner-t11359.html)

Threads324 09-24-2008 06:42 PM

yeah! I still have to get my fabrics chosen though lol.. I'm heading towards my Christmas stash :)
Thanks a bunch Susan!

all4quilt 09-25-2008 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Threads324
yeah! I still have to get my fabrics chosen though lol.. I'm heading towards my Christmas stash :)
Thanks a bunch Susan!

Ahhhh Christmas will be wonderul! I can picture it now!! What a nice choice!

Susan

Quilting Aggi 09-25-2008 06:33 AM

I just finished the tote bag mystery.. now I feel I need to have another mystery to feel complete LOL... am I alone in this feeling!! I think I will have to try this one out too!!

I too think I will raid my Christmas stash this weekend and make mine a Christmas runner!! I'm coming into this mystery in week 2, but I'll have to play catch up!

Chele 09-25-2008 08:24 AM

I used Christmas fabrics too! All done with step two. I need to remember to pace myself. It's been fun so far! Thanks for the mystery!

DonnaRae 09-25-2008 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Chele
I used Christmas fabrics too! All done with step two. I need to remember to pace myself. It's been fun so far! Thanks for the mystery!

Wow, Chele you are on a roll. I have to get started. Was finishing up my DH project yesterday and had unexpected family visit. Could not be rude (even though I kinda wanted to) so did not get anything done yesterday. So today I am for sure going to push and shove. Guess I better get off this PC to do that. LOL

all4quilt 09-25-2008 08:34 AM

If only you knew how it will look! Tee hee! Christmas Stash will be AWESOME!

Susan

Quilting Aggi 09-25-2008 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by all4quilt

If only you knew how it will look! Tee hee! Christmas Stash will be AWESOME!

Susan

you got me even more curious now!!! pulling my Christmas fabrics TONIGHT!

Quilting Aggi 09-26-2008 02:52 AM

I chose my colours last night, but I never got the chance to take a photo as we had our stitching group last night down to Mum's and we got caught up with lots of chatting. I will be down to her place this weekend again to do some sewing on the runner and will take photos then!!!

all4quilt 09-26-2008 05:21 AM

Am anxious to see photos!

Susan

Quilting Aggi 09-28-2008 03:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here are the fabrics I chose for this mystery quilt. I found another green to add to this stash, but never had the chance to add it to the photo. I hope to start cutting it out tomorrow night.

I worked on finishing the "Orange Crush" mystery from early summer and completed the quilt top tonight. So I plan to just do a bit of hand stitching tonight. Tomorrow night I will try to start cutting out this runner.

I can't wait to get started on this runner!!