Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   MSQC second magazine (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/msqc-second-magazine-t245583.html)

cdmmiracles 04-23-2014 01:41 AM

When I start a new subscription on a magazine that's been up and running for years, it always takes 8-12 weeks to get it started, so with MSQC being so new, they are probably still working out a few kinks. Just be patient! Was the 1st issue good?? I saw it adviertised but didn't order :(

judi43 04-23-2014 03:50 AM

Gosh ladies, where is your patience? You can wait every 3 month for some subscriptions which are quite costly but your complaining at $5.99 and a few weeks. This is a great book & it takes time to put something this great out to thousands of people. Give them break.

mimi=17 04-23-2014 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by Homemother (Post 6686994)
When I start a magazine subscription I pay at least one full year then have to wait at least 6 weeks before the first magazine arrives, sometimes it is 8 weeks. Please be patient with MSQC, especially since this is their first year with the magazine. I appreciate their family run business and the boost to their local economy because of their efforts.

well said,THANK YOU.

BettyM 04-23-2014 04:53 AM

I got mine yesterday!

Morag 04-23-2014 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by Homemother (Post 6686994)
When I start a magazine subscription I pay at least one full year then have to wait at least 6 weeks before the first magazine arrives, sometimes it is 8 weeks. Please be patient with MSQC, especially since this is their first year with the magazine. I appreciate their family run business and the boost to their local economy because of their efforts.

Amen to that comment :)

DonnaC 04-23-2014 06:28 AM

My post was in no way a complaint. I was simply passing along information about how long it took the magazine to get to the East Coast from Missouri! Hey, I buy both the digital and the paper editions, so obviously I am a Missouri Star fan! :)

Carol34446 04-23-2014 06:43 AM

Expect it will be here by end of month. When they told me that they had charged me it was going to be two weeks, so it will come ladies, and hard as it is, we all have to be patient. It is only $5.99 they charge, so that is cheap and it will come. Now, hurry up block, can't wait to see your next edition.:D:p

shasta5718 04-23-2014 07:52 AM

Maybe they need to get paid ahead to pay for expenses in getting the mag. out.

MarleneC 04-23-2014 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by trennag (Post 6686582)
This is from the email that was sent when they processed my payment...

"Unfortunately it will take a few weeks to get this magazine into your hands, now we go print it, bag it, label it, and ship it off to you, we're seriously talking a few weeks, but now that your payment is through, we'll take care of the rest!"

Received his same email. It takes even longer to get to Alaska--but the first one showed up and I'm sure this one will too.

Onebyone 04-23-2014 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by Cam's gram (Post 6686806)
I got a notice from them 4/10 that my credit card didn't work to ship the magazine - oops - got a new one and forgot to update that automatic payment. Updated the info and received an email the next day all was fine and it shipped. Still waiting. I'm not impressed with the time lapse between my account being charged and when the magazine arrives. Think I will call customer service tomorrow.

You haven't had a magazine subscription before? It takes about two months for the subscription to start after payment.