Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Quilting Quickly Fall Issue is out >

Quilting Quickly Fall Issue is out

Quilting Quickly Fall Issue is out

Old 07-13-2013, 04:43 PM

I have found mine at Hobby Lobby.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:00 PM
Power Poster

I went to Barnes and Nobles to get a copy and the employee straightening up the magazine racks said a woman came in this morning and bought every issue to give to her quilting friends. It won't be re ordered once it is sold out. I guess I'll have to order it online. There is preview of the some of the patterns on F&P website.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:33 PM

I love this issue! I am making the quilt on the cover and it is easier for me with written instructions. I am making a full size quilt so I have to make it larger; but I like having the cutting diagram and a picture of the blocks layout. The bad thing about Quilting Quickly is that I want to make most of the quilts in the magazine. I, too, wish you could subscribe to Quilting Quickly. I went to my grocery store every day this week looking for it. Fortunately, I was able to get my copy before they sold out.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:53 PM

I have checked Hobby Lobby twice and they did not have it. I'll keep looking, I wanted to use their coupon.
Old 07-14-2013, 07:40 AM

I just purchased the Fall issue through the Fons and Porter web site. $9.99 no shipping or taxes...total amount paid was just the $9.99, which surprised me that there was no shipping or taxes....I know I've had to buy the two previous issues online can't seem to find it here in the boonies locally.... and I think I purchased both of those through Fons and Porter too.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by onaemtnest View Post
I just purchased the Fall issue through the Fons and Porter web site. $9.99 no shipping or taxes...total amount paid was just the $9.99, which surprised me that there was no shipping or taxes....I know I've had to buy the two previous issues online can't seem to find it here in the boonies locally.... and I think I purchased both of those through Fons and Porter too.
CORRECTION....I inadvertently purchased the digital...rats! I guess it's gonna be one of those days. (
Old 07-14-2013, 10:32 AM

I bought this yesterday at Fry Electronics..... of all places! Regret to say I was disappointed in this issue. The featured quilts and patterns don't seem new or very interesting to me. The saving grace, though, is the story and photos of Jenny Doan's grandmother! Lovely woman who reminds me so much of women like her in my own family.
Old 07-14-2013, 05:08 PM

I went to two joanns and they did not have it, so I went online to order it, the website said it is not being released until July 16. so the places you already purchased from must have put it out early. I will try to get it on Tuesday.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:43 PM

I ordered mine from MSQC last Wed. Hope it arrives soon. I've been drooling over the previews on Fons & Porters web site. I love this magazine. Right up my quilting alley. LOL!!! If you know what I mean.
Old 07-15-2013, 06:49 AM

Funny how stores vary so widely, I have yet to see it at our Joann's here ? - but I've found it at several of our grocery stores, HEB and Kroger, and I've seen it at B&N ...