Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Rotary Cutter Blades >

Rotary Cutter Blades

Rotary Cutter Blades

Old 09-21-2010, 03:26 PM

I bet we did. Those of us early birds got most of what we wanted and didn't leave anything for the rest of you. Not fair! But on the other hand you may not have had an opportunity anyway. I m irritated that they raised the price by 30%. I hope they bought more than we can obsorb and they will be stuck with them. Then they'll have to sell them at a discount. Supply and demand. The poor carpet layers are left out.
By the way, all of Harbor Freight's merchandise is Made in China. My husband and I have been on a crusade to buy American. Oh well. I got caught up in the rush and did not think. And then he went back and bought an air compressor. What can I say about well laid plans uf mice and men....
Old 09-21-2010, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Belles
HMM, could we quilters have exhausted the national supply? Belles
Ok, then it should go like this:
We buy out the market, they produce more to meet the new perceived demand, making more for sale, so Price Should Go Down, RIGHT??
Wanna have a breath holding contest, mmmm?
Old 09-21-2010, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Gilla
I bet we did. Those of us early birds got most of what we wanted and didn't leave anything for the rest of you. Not fair! But on the other hand you may not have had an opportunity anyway. I m irritated that they raised the price by 30%. I hope they bought more than we can obsorb and they will be stuck with them. Then they'll have to sell them at a discount. Supply and demand. The poor carpet layers are left out.
By the way, all of Harbor Freight's merchandise is Made in China. My husband and I have been on a crusade to buy American. Oh well. I got caught up in the rush and did not think. And then he went back and bought an air compressor. What can I say about well laid plans uf mice and men....
Agreed, I like the buy American plan too! If we could all stick together, wouldn't we have some jobs. However I realize it is a global world and willing to spend a little bit with them, I usually don't like to buy if made in China. I am going to check some other places, since I am not getting any from HF after many in stores stops, rainchecks, and online orders.