Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Sampler Christmas quilt  blocks  of the month from Oxmoor house .1994 >

Sampler Christmas quilt blocks of the month from Oxmoor house .1994

Sampler Christmas quilt blocks of the month from Oxmoor house .1994

Old 03-13-2015, 09:28 AM

I have this binder too, it seems to be missing a newsletter or two and also the patterns that came in the month for Row House and a Star.

The index doesn't even include those patterns but they are pictured in the quilt on the cover of the binder.

Also, the index goes up to only 16 patterns. I'm searching on line to find out what might be missing, otherwise, it seems like a complete project.
Old 03-15-2015, 07:39 AM
Power Poster

I have this binder and about 1/2 of the patterns. I found it easy to look at the picture of the quilt and make the blocks without a pattern. Simple drawing the applique shapes and the rest are simple quilt blocks. I bought it for the binder more than the patterns. There are many partial seams when putting the quilt top together. None fit so you can sew them one to another without the partial seams. The pattern is way more complicated then it should be in my opinion.

Last edited by Onebyone; 03-15-2015 at 07:45 AM.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:47 PM

I have this binder with all the patterns still in their individual packaging with all the templates for each block. It was gifted to me but something I will never make. The blocks look easy too make.
It does sound like you did get a bargain for your money.
Old 08-30-2017, 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by homecaregiver View Post
I have this binder with all the patterns still in their individual packaging with all the templates for each block. It was gifted to me but something I will never make. The blocks look easy too make.
It does sound like you did get a bargain for your money.
Well I just looked at Amazon...that binder ranges in price from $84-$149.... If you are not going to do any of it, perhaps offering for sale to someone who might want to do it.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:34 AM

I would like to sell it but have not yet made photos of it. I will get it listed in the sale link maybe this afternoon
Old 10-05-2017, 07:49 AM

I am looking for the wreath quilt pattern block for this quilt - had all but them in my book - do you know where I can get a copy? I would pay for pattern - that you.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:40 PM
Power Poster

I have patterns 1-8. Really the blocks are so simple it will be easy to draft them from the picture of the quilt.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:51 AM
Power Poster

Someone asked for patterns 1-8. Those were the only duplicate patterns I had. I'm keeping my full set. Please no more PMs.