Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Is there a Black Friday list?

Is there a Black Friday list?

I recall a few blogs last year had lists of Black Fri/Cyber Monday quilt related sales...Any links for 2018? Thanks!

Seems this year there are a lot of pre Black Friday sales. I think most business learned that too many are traveling or too busy to take the day off to shop. Facebook quilting groups are the best places to keep up with all the sales for quilting.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.

I got some great deals today, Walmart Black Fridays sales all week.

Blog Entries
    We've got Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt clues coming out on Black Friday. Fabric is sitting in it's tub awaiting instructions.

Blog Entries
    I’m waiting and hoping that accuquilt will have some Black Friday deals. I want to get the Go! Big cutter. Also in the market for a giant cutting mat to cover the cutting table hubby is making.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    ~Mahatma Ghandi

Sign up for the emails and get them directly from the vendors. You will get correct and updated information. Some deals go out in emails only and offered for a short time. You can always unsubscribe later.

You can also check the vendor directly.

Quote Originally Posted by PamelaOry View Post
    Im waiting and hoping that accuquilt will have some Black Friday deals. I want to get the Go! Big cutter. Also in the market for a giant cutting mat to cover the cutting table hubby is making.
    Don't forget the Monday after. Sometimes even better deals are offered. You may be able to put them in your cart now and save for later check-out.

Our family will be too busy making Lefse to even consider shopping on Black Friday. It's a great way to celebrate our Norwegian heritage with the younger generations. My mom, sisters, sister in law, and all the grandchildren get involved. ( usually the men make themselves scarce until there are fresh, hot lefse ready to eat)

Quote Originally Posted by Kris P View Post
    Our family will be too busy making Lefse to even consider shopping on Black Friday. It's a great way to celebrate our Norwegian heritage with the younger generations. My mom, sisters, sister in law, and all the grandchildren get involved. ( usually the men make themselves scarce until there are fresh, hot lefse ready to eat)
    That sounds like such a lovely family tradition! Are lefse a form of biscuit/cookie?
    We didn't realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun. ~ Winnie the Pooh ~

1912 World's Rotary Treadle (White Company), 1942 Singer 66-16, 1952 Pfaff 130-6, 1954 Singer 15-91, 1956 Singer 201-2

I was looking for same and found this site. Some of the prices they have mentioned for the last year are mind-blowing. Hopefully, we can get similar sort of deals this year too. I'm so looking forward to a new quilting machine on this black Friday.

I don’t plan to do much Black Friday shopping, certainly not the stores. Madness. Maybe some online.