Molly Mine

Old 04-27-2024, 10:19 AM

Default Molly Mine

Has anyone made a quilt using Molly Mine designs? I'd like to do one, but looks like a lot of work.
Old 04-28-2024, 07:46 PM

They dont look much different than the Juju and AnitaGoodsign projects I do. They just take some preparation and a lot of them will have applique and a lot of stitches.Another thing to consider is the cost not only for the purchase of the project ,but the initial fabric ,batten,cottons etc.Some of my projects have cost $300 .
Old 04-29-2024, 02:42 PM

I found them not so bad. It's bit more work as it's machine applique along with embroidery. You'll be removing your hoop a lot to put in the next fabric. I fell in love with it, and even though I was very much a novice with my machine at the time, I just went ahead with it. I did feel that the designs where well digitized and went together. I've done some that really seem like nothing fits like it should.

I did the crazy quilt ones. A friend of mine had shown them to me when I first got my machine. She knew I liked quilting and thought it would be a good project to help me learn my machine.
Old 05-02-2024, 02:54 PM

I'm tempted to make one...after I finish the ones already in progress....!