Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Machine Embroidery
Pfaff 4.5 used with Embrilliance Essential software >

Pfaff 4.5 used with Embrilliance Essential software

Pfaff 4.5 used with Embrilliance Essential software

Old 09-24-2020, 10:47 AM

Default Pfaff 4.5 used with Embrilliance Essential software

I am trying to figure out how to send designs to the sewing machine via the cable that came with the machine. When I plug the cable into the computer it makes a chiming noise but nothing comes up on the screen (like a USB does). So I知 thinking that somehow I need to have the computer recognize the machine...then possibly I could export the design. Any thought?
transferring via a USB works fine but it痴 so much easier to just press a couple of keys and have it magically come up on the sewing machine!
Old 09-24-2020, 09:47 PM

Hi You will have to find the software and version # to install in your computer to communicate with the machine
Old 09-28-2020, 02:51 PM

I have this machine. The USB port is to put a design on the USB from your computer and then insert it into the machine and load it from that. As far as I know you do not connect your computer to the machine.
Old 09-28-2020, 11:12 PM

Hi Ginaky Most embroidery machines from 2005 will connect directly via cable from the computer which will let you read and load design files straight to the embroidery machine, you must have the machine manufactures software loaded into the computer It comes in DVD format with the purchase of the machine, there are usually two USB ports in the side of the machine the square one connected to the computer (type B) plug, hope this helps to understand connecting to computer.....Zoo
Old 10-10-2020, 01:46 PM

Default Ongoing pfaff creative 4.5 and cable issue...

I知 wondering if the cable to transfer designs will work with Windows 10...does anyone have experience with this. I知 hoping that if I can get the computer to recognize the cable then I can send the designs to the machine without transferring via USB drive...just a little easier and quicker. I see there is a free usb/cable download on the pfaff site but when I try to download it I select the cable option but then it switches to USB choice instead. I知 so confused😊😊😊
Old 11-05-2020, 06:24 AM

Make sure your machine is on after you have it connected to your computer with the cable. Then the machine should show up as a "drive" as it does when you plug a USB into your computer. I answered your other similar question.
K