Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Machine Embroidery (https://www.quiltingboard.com/machine-embroidery-f28/)
-   -   Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun (https://www.quiltingboard.com/machine-embroidery-f28/embroidery-machines-lets-chat-have-fun-t32969.html)

mistiliz 03-16-2011 03:39 PM

quilt'nmomma, Have you tried using the PED software on another computer? If it does the same thing, then it is the software. In either case, I would contact the manufacturer and let them know of the problem. I am sure they would help you out in everyway possible to get you to enjoy PED. I have the PED myself and it works fine.

Just my thought(s)
Liz

quilt'nmomma 03-16-2011 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by mistiliz
quilt'nmomma, Have you tried using the PED software on another computer? If it does the same thing, then it is the software. In either case, I would contact the manufacturer and let them know of the problem. I am sure they would help you out in everyway possible to get you to enjoy PED. I have the PED myself and it works fine.

Just my thought(s)
Liz

We tried it on my grandmothers computer 2 or 3 years ago and I tried it on mine Monday. Both times it shut the whole computer down and it had to be taken to the shop.

mistiliz 03-16-2011 04:02 PM

I strongly contact company that manufacturer the PED and tell them your problem. PED are not cheap to begin with!=(

I say "GO AFTER COMPANY"! =) Good Luck!

deedum 03-16-2011 06:19 PM

I lost my emb file when my pc went down, is there anyway I can down load this. I am pretty new to this embrodiery thing,alhough I have had my Janome mc over 3 yrs. It is a lot of finding the time.

nangars 01-30-2012 08:58 AM

I have a Baby Lock Ellisimo I love it. I do a lot of embroidery on it and also have other Baby Lock machines that I sew on also. Love, Love, Love, them.
If you are afraid of your machine, go to a dealer and see if they will help you learn how to use it, that is the biggest part of it. Once you learn it you will love it.

nangars 01-30-2012 09:26 AM

2 Attachment(s)
These are a copy of bags I have done embroidery on, you have to take the bag apart to do it, or make it from scratch.

The best way to learn your machine is to play with it. I programmed all of this right into my Ellisimo, and then added the design in the middle.

cmw0829 01-30-2012 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by nangars (Post 4925420)
I have a Baby Lock Ellisimo I love it. I do a lot of embroidery on it and also have other Baby Lock machines that I sew on also. Love, Love, Love, them.
If you are afraid of your machine, go to a dealer and see if they will help you learn how to use it, that is the biggest part of it. Once you learn it you will love it.

Haha!! I also have an Ellisimo which I purchased last Mar/Apr. Went through the manual and did everything on the machine but stalled at the embroidery section. Yes, I was afraid. And the dealer is an hour away so never the time to go.

Yesterday I conquered my fear and embroidered a quilt label. It was so easy!! A few little learning glitches but I got a nice label. Fear is gone and I can't wait to use it again.

labug 01-30-2012 11:25 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I have a jamone 10000 with the upgrade to 10001. I been work on a quilt, but not sure what i'm go to do yet.

snownannie 01-30-2012 12:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I have the singer futura400 and the singer Quantum XL5000. I like them both. I do all kinds of things. I too collect lots of designs. I also like in the hoop designs. Here are a couple I have made in the past and given away.

Cookie LM 01-30-2012 03:20 PM

I have a brother HE120 got it off HSN a couple of years ago I love it took some getting used to. I love it too sometimes I wish it had a larger space. Uses 4x4 hoop .I got the pez lite program and it does great.