Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Machine Embroidery (https://www.quiltingboard.com/machine-embroidery-f28/)
-   -   Embroidery Machines Lets Chat & Have Fun (https://www.quiltingboard.com/machine-embroidery-f28/embroidery-machines-lets-chat-have-fun-t32969.html)

newjeepgreen 07-26-2017 12:55 PM

Hi Gay, Thank you for reply I am stupid it is not printing but text she does. Sometimes she does little poems and verses and has to use arrow keys to get it to line up properly, I rang one of the machine shops and he said to try re calabrating it but it didnt work. Dont know what problem is its a bit fiddly having to re align every time. I should say what comes up on the screen as being in center does not center when she starts the machine it is about 1/2" off.

Maggie_Sue 07-26-2017 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda K (Post 7870137)
There are a couple of options for your designs.

If using Windows, press the ctrl key and then hi-lite the ones to delete. Hit delete and all the selected files are gone. Easy & fast. Just be sure the desired format is NOT selected when you hit delete.
Thank you
Second option that I like better.
Create a new folder with design name. Find the desired format and do a "copy/paste function into the NEW Folder. Some people call this method "drag/drop also. Be sure to also copy/paste the tutorial if available.

You can move this file into alpha order if you want or put under design categories. If you are starting out with designs, now is the time to organize them into specific files.

Then you can delete the entire zip file and the original file.

Have fun!

Thank you I do the high light and delete, I will try the 2nd method

patski 07-30-2017 10:45 AM

I have just started embroidering again and purchased Floriani stabaliizer, lots of residue in bobbin case. Is the normal?

IrishgalfromNJ 07-30-2017 11:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I made these hanging dishtowels for Christmas. I'm so glad I started in June making these because I was able to take my time and still get them done well before the holidays.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]577694[/ATTACH]

sushi 07-30-2017 03:28 PM

I love your dishtowels, IrishgalfromNJ. Ok if I "steal" your concept?

deedum 07-30-2017 07:22 PM

Those towels are beautiful!

amyjo 07-30-2017 08:16 PM

I have a janome 15000 that does a wonderful job of em. Going to be making a quilt for my grandsons school. They're going to raffle it off. Making the school name with a big red cardinal on it. Gray, black, red

patsan 07-31-2017 03:36 AM

I have a Brother NQ3500D. I have a 4x4, 5x7 and 6x10 hoop. It's a very nice machine.

IrishgalfromNJ 07-31-2017 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by sushi (Post 7875609)
I love your dishtowels, IrishgalfromNJ. Ok if I "steal" your concept?

Steal away and have fun. I took the idea off a blog a couple of years ago but the blog post is lost in the ether. The tops of the towels are made from a pattern that was originally traced from the sole plate of my iron. It's a cute shape. You can also made the tops rectangular.

sushi 07-31-2017 05:13 PM

Thank you!!!<3