Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
365 quilt challenge >

365 quilt challenge

365 quilt challenge

Old 06-16-2016, 02:54 PM

Default 365 quilt challenge

Is anyone following the 365 quilt challenge? I was following, but they had some trouble with the site and I missed a few days. The last pattern I got was on April 25. Has anyone else had a problem? I still get an Email every day, but I can't open them or print the pattern. I would contact the home, but I don't know how to. Any information or help would be appreciated. If this is posted in the wrong place, I apologize.
Sue
Old 06-16-2016, 02:56 PM

I don't know the site you are talking about but sounds like it would be fun.
Old 06-16-2016, 03:08 PM
Power Poster

sorry not doing it!
Old 06-16-2016, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by susie-susie-susie View Post
Is anyone following the 365 quilt challenge? I was following, but they had some trouble with the site and I missed a few days. The last pattern I got was on April 25. Has anyone else had a problem? I still get an Email every day, but I can't open them or print the pattern. I would contact the home, but I don't know how to. Any information or help would be appreciated. If this is posted in the wrong place, I apologize.
Sue
i'm not doing this one, but several friends on another quilt forum are & they've had no problems w the site ..no problems opening thier emails & printing patterns. perhaps it's the browser you are using? try changing browsers & it may help. good luck.
...would love to see what you've finished so far. she is going to do this again in 2017. exact same pattern & i have soooo loved what others have done so far, i think i might join in next year.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:36 PM

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

http://www.365challenge.com.au/

this the main website. Go down to contact us and I am sure they can help.
Old 06-16-2016, 08:40 PM
RST

I'm not having any trouble opening the daily emails and pdfs. Do you use facebook? That's another way to get to the daily updates.

I'm up to date through June 1, but I've been away from my machine since then, and I keep seeing some pretty challenging and time consuming blocks -- it's going to be hard to catch up!
Old 06-16-2016, 09:27 PM

Sounds very challenging .
Old 06-16-2016, 09:38 PM

I've been doing this one too. And I got behind also. It's tough to catch up, but at least the blocks are bigger now. =)
The main site got hacked back in Mar or April, and they had to go to plan B for a couple of days, but then they got right back on track. I think they deleted the first 2 or 3 months, but the rest of the blocks are still available. I get them here:
http://www.365challenge.com.au/the-blocks/
Like roguequilter suggested, if this doesn't work, you could try a different browser or even the facebook page here:
https://www.facebook.com/365challengequiltblocks/
good luck!
Old 06-17-2016, 03:58 AM
Power Poster

Sorry, not doing it either! Just getting out of bed is enough challenge for me !
Old 06-17-2016, 06:31 AM

I've got them all printed out. I'm caught up to the end of May, and have most of June cut but not sewn. I am doing my scrappy, but sticking with the light/dark colors for the blocks.

BTW - you DO NOT need to sign up to get the blocks, you only need to sign up if you want to get the daily email.