Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Accu Quilt Go Die >

Accu Quilt Go Die

Accu Quilt Go Die

Old 08-03-2011, 12:32 PM

I get all my dies at amazon.com but from fabric hut.com that sell there they are great people go on line a 4 3/4 inch die for 24.99 at fabrichut in norfolk va , http://www.fabrichut.com/search.php?mode=search&page=1
hope this helps you out.
hugs ((((())))) Weze
phone 1-877-432-2488 www.fabrichut.com
item number 55019 accuquilt go die 43.4 inch . 24.99
Old 08-03-2011, 12:34 PM

Mats are cheap and yes certain dies need certain size mats...But most are under 10.00 with Joann's Coupons.
I bought my whole unit with bonus dies and mats from Nancy's Notions...She ran a reg sale then I got an addition 17 percent off entire order...Plus the tumbler die, mat 10x10 and one of the sqs...Plus the reg package that comes with the machine....It was great...so you might wait and ck her site.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:34 PM

opps 4 3/4 inch not 43 lol
Old 08-03-2011, 02:01 PM
JJC

Originally Posted by psychonurse
I wanted to order the cutter and value die, and 2 other dies, but the LQS gave me prices and each thing I wanted had to have a separate mat. Is this the norm?
I thought I really wnated one but now I am not so sure of investing in this pricey thing.
Please advise.
I really love mine. I purchased mine when Joann's had them on sale back in April for $199.00 and a starter set came with it. Since then, I've purchased the 2 1/2 strip cutter and mat and also pick up a couple of dies that were marked clearance. I don't think you would necessarily need to purchase the the different mats that go with. Don't know if this helps, but hopefully it's a little insight for you. Have a great evening.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:07 PM
JJC

Originally Posted by quiltymom
I use mine ALL the time!!!! Chech out RitzCamera.com go to scrap booking then top left for accuquilt. The dies are much cheaper and there very fast.Had mine in 2 days!!!
Their prices do seem somewhat cheaper, but didn't find the die I wanted there. Thank-you for your help.
Old 08-03-2011, 02:10 PM
JJC

Originally Posted by clsurz
Originally Posted by JJC
I'm looking for a 4.5 inch square die for the Accu Quilt Go. I had seen one the other evening on Amazon and when I wanted to order it today and now they don't seem to have one listed. Does anyone out there have one they would be willing to sell or know where I can locate one. I've also checked E-Bay and nothing there either.

Thank-you
Judy
Check Accuquilt.com site. That is where I bought mine. It was under the "try it" area when I bought it couple months ago. Those are dies that if it sells they will release to retailers. They change the "try it" section often so not sure if it's still there. The 4 1/2" is 4 cuts to a plate/die.
That is exactly what I want, but it's no longer there. If you hear or see of one somewhere would you PM me. Thank-you so much - Judy
Old 08-03-2011, 02:45 PM

Mats are even cheaper at Quilting-warehouse.com
Old 08-03-2011, 02:55 PM

AccuQuilt has a 4 1/2 inch strip cutter. You could get it, cut several layers of strips at once and then turn the strips perpendicular to the strip and cut the strips into 4 1/2 inch squares. You could cut quite a few in a very short time. It might be worth trying. In the pinsandneedles1 group that has been mentioned this die is listed at a decent price.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by JJC
I'm looking for a 4.5 inch square die for the Accu Quilt Go. I had seen one the other evening on Amazon and when I wanted to order it today and now they don't seem to have one listed. Does anyone out there have one they would be willing to sell or know where I can locate one. I've also checked E-Bay and nothing there either.

Thank-you
Judy
ROFLMAO. You can't imagine what the title read to me. Accu Quilt Go and Die. Sorry. It's been a long day.
Old 08-03-2011, 04:35 PM

JJC I sent you a PM.