Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Accuquilt  Cutting System ??? >

Accuquilt Cutting System ???

Accuquilt Cutting System ???

Old 02-27-2011, 02:06 AM

i buy all my go on ebay that the cheapest and free shipping
Old 02-27-2011, 11:25 AM

Originally Posted by goosepoint
I know the Studio is for the Pro's - which I am not. I like the looks of the Go and I think the Baby is too small. I would like imput from those who use one of these systems for cutting quilt pieces and if there are other products - what are they? Right now the Go is $199 at Joanns and I believe that will be the best price I can find. I guess I am asking for everyone's opinions. What do you LIKE and what DON'T you like about these cutting systems.
I love my GO cutter, everything fits perfect together and my quilts look so much nicer and easier to sew together. Can you tell I like my GO and would not give it away for nothing. Good luck
Old 02-27-2011, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Connie in CO
I was wondering do the handles come off the GO.My baby the handle came off.
If you have an issue with your handle on the baby just call or email the Accuquilt company, They are a great company to work with. I emailed them once and I got a phone call back the same day. They will be there to help you. Good luck.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:31 AM

[quote=Pinkrose4664]
Originally Posted by Debbie B
I'm back again...ha. Just got another notice from my Facebook question about the white mats. The first post was from a another member. This one was from Accuquilt and it said:
Hi Debbie,
AccuQuilt wrote:"Ladies - AccuQuilt has decided to switch back to the white GO! Cutting Mats moving forward! Although the gray mats work fine, we know that our customers prefer the white cutting mats over the grey ones."

It is so nice they listen to their customers.
I saw this on Facebook too, but personally I like the gray mats better, but I can go with the flow and use whatever they put out. Never had a problem with either mat as far as that goes.
Old 02-27-2011, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by Pinkrose4664
I love mine. I got mine right after Christmas. But have not gone through my mats yet. How can you tell when you need to use a new mat?

I made the quilt in my avitar with the Go!
When you fabric doesn't cut anymore would be my guess on when the mats aren't any good. I'm still using the mats that I got when I got my GO about a year ago. So none of mine have worn out yet. As far a fabric waste, I will say if you can't handle a very very narrow slit of fabric as waste then you will not like the go. But also if that narrow slit of fabric is like a waste to you, then I would also suggest never to get into machine embroidery. Now that to me has some waste, but I wouldn't give that up either. LOL
Old 02-28-2011, 07:13 AM

I just got my Go. Can anyone tell where I can go for some patterns. I'm so excited.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:17 AM

i love mine, wish the dies where not so costly though.
Old 02-28-2011, 07:41 AM

Go to accucut website free stuff
Old 02-28-2011, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by BabyCakes
Go to accucut website free stuff
Thank You
Old 02-28-2011, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by wytetygeress
i love mine, wish the dies where not so costly though.
I hear about a lot of places that have dies for less cost than Accuquilt sells them- Although Accuquilt does have some good daily deals if you go to their web site or if you 'like' them on Face Book you hear about the deals. I don't keep track of all what I hear, seems like Amazon, Ebay, maybe Overstock.com, and I know there are a couple yahoo groups that the owner sells for % off. I know this doesn't help much, but just know the sales are out there. Now with that said I just got my FabricDepot.com ad and on March 15 through March 21 is their Anniversary Week and they have everything for 30% off, but it didn't say if it was on line or just in store. I get all my dies from FabricDepot with my 40% off coupon. But I only live 1 mile from the store. I hope this helps a little.