Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Achy Breaky Heart

Years ago I did a quilt called Achy Breaky Heart from a magazine, now I need it but can't find it. It has a bow tie in the center and a heart in wedges on top. I figured out the bow tie but too lazy for the heart part unless I really have to.
    Marion

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Try going to google. Then type in achy breaky quilt pattern and see what comes up. I google all the time. Then again, wait a minute or two and someone on here will giv you a link. We have a wongerful board.

Debbie is right, it is a better homes and garden. just google kathys achy breaky heart quilt and there it is.

Whoa, that looks very hard to do but it is very pretty.

It actually is quite easy to make, now if I can only find the magazine it came from. I have all of the ones from this year, soom from 2009 but not that one it is frm May 8, 2008.
    Marion

Quote Originally Posted by qltzig
    It actually is quite easy to make, now if I can only find the magazine it came from. I have all of the ones from this year, soom from 2009 but not that one it is frm May 8, 2008.
    Marion
    Marion if you go on the site I suggested it tells you all about it, including the magazine it came from..

Went to the site and found that it was in May 2008 issue but did not find out how to purchase back copies, when I entered issue # it said not found.
    Marion

Quote Originally Posted by qltzig
    Went to the site and found that it was in May 2008 issue but did not find out how to purchase back copies, when I entered issue # it said not found.
    Marion
    I suggest you go on the magazine site, that should tell you how to buy back copies. Worth a try anyway.