Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Adoptions >

Adoptions

Adoptions

Old 08-31-2010, 06:54 AM

Wow. I cannot believe all the responses to the Adoption post. There were 7,669 views and 237 messages back and forth. I hope I have been able to help everyone get set up with a "buddie" and that all is working out. I know there may be some of you who may have missed out on adoption and hopefully, there are more who would like to adopt a buddie. If so, please feel free to PM me.
I cannot stress enough the need to continue posting your questions, acheivements, good times and bad, personal messages, etc. That is how we all get to know you and we all learn from the responses to your posts.
A BIG thanks and HUGS to you all for your cooperation. Happy quilting. I love you all, Donna
Old 08-31-2010, 06:54 AM
Power Poster

Donna- love right back to you!!! You have been working so hard, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Old 08-31-2010, 08:06 AM

I am very grateful, so thank you for your work, I have met two quilters from different parts of England that I wouldn't otherwise know and thats great. I will always refer to this board in fact I read it every day and would probably get a lot more quilting done if I didn't AAh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 08:53 AM

It has really been a pleasure getting to know many of you. You have all been so dear to me. It was indeed a labor of love.