Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
to all Ladies of this QB >

to all Ladies of this QB

to all Ladies of this QB

Old 05-13-2014, 09:47 AM

A group so willing to share and help when needed. I have loved my time on the board and have learned so much and enjoyed reading and seeing so many shared thoughts and pictures of beautiful quilts. It is wonderful to have so many who have the same love for quilting and fabrics as myself. And no quilt police here. Thank you all who take the time to find patterns and fabrics for those who are searching and sharing with us the best places to go for free patterns and best places to buy the best fabrics at the best prices. And to all who jump in to help when someone asks for help.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:11 PM

I so agree that this is the greatest site ever. Whenever I have any question I know I can turn to the Quilting Board for help. I love you all :-)
Old 05-13-2014, 02:07 PM

I'm fairly new to QB and look forward every day to spend time here. I'm still learning how to navigate and I post comments especially on the beautiful works of art that are called quilts. Love all the sharing and giving of advice and encouragement you all have to offer. Thank each and everyone of you, a wonderful group!
Old 05-13-2014, 02:35 PM

Yes I agree this is a wonderful site. I too have learned so much and my quilting is improving thanks to all of you wonderful people.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:54 PM

To try to start my day without the QB is just wrong so I get my info. early. I too, have learned so much from the fellow quilters. A big thank you for the ones who make it work so well.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:58 PM

love the many wonderful QB members... visit their stories and photos daily.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:39 PM

A good friend is someone who will share.......that's the description of a Quilting Board member. We once had a local quilt club member who would NEVER share an 'easier or new method' she had learned, with the rest of us but always wanted to know the details of one that someone else came upon. That's not the way it is on this board, for sure. Good friendship and assistance with minimal time lapse. Am ever so grateful that I accidentally came across this site a few years ago. Thanks to all......and keep sharing.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:09 PM

QB is my night-time treat! I see the Digest pop up in my email during the day but save it until I get into bed at night so I can read it with no distractions. You have all answered so many questions for me and given me so much encouragement, especially when I first started quilting and felt lost. I have learned so much from you, laughed with you, and shared your joys and sorrows. "Thank you" barely scratches the surface!
Old 05-14-2014, 10:33 AM

I am always amazed at when someone asks what a certain block is or quilt is someone immediately can name the block or square or even tell you exactly where to get it. My memory is terrible, but you members ROCK! Thanks for all the hints, tips & sometimes tutorials. I Love Yall!
Old 05-14-2014, 11:46 AM

I wholeheartedly agree. Wonderful board that has a great bunch of folks on it.