Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
All singing all dancing Bernina 440QE - so excited >

All singing all dancing Bernina 440QE - so excited

All singing all dancing Bernina 440QE - so excited

Old 12-22-2010, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by Kikiatl
I do get back trouble with chairs with bad support so had been looking fir a while. Some of them make you slouch and I need to sit upright. This one felt just right. I will try tomorrow to post pics of my dogs. I am using my iPhone but maybe on my laptop I can do it. Can see things better anyway. Just need a little read of my " Grapes of Wrath" now before turning in. Dogs already asleep. Dh away overnight. Inthink the new dog missed him. She didn't race upstairs as usual . I think she expected him to come home!
I am off to bed too! Sweet dreams! (Probably of all the quilts you and your new baby will make ;-) )
Old 12-22-2010, 09:14 PM

A ear after I bought my Bernina, they had a sale on floor models (already assembled) and I brought my van and took it home. It has a leaf in the back -- side away from the chair -- great when quilting or even putting on those last few rows and yu ned the space. Great, but I do not know the brand.
Old 12-23-2010, 02:41 PM

I have the Bernina 440 QE which I bought several years ago because in quilting you need a nice smooth stitch, but all the machines which embroider cannot sew a completely straight stitch. I love the BSR as well. I also have the Bernina 830 and it is a dream come true. I have a sewing room the size of a three car garage in my new home so I have plenty of room for cabinets. My next purchase will be a Horn cabinet built for the 830 when I can find the right price. Congratulations and enjoy.