Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement of Sales

These ladies always have great deals, contests, AWESOME personalized customer service including a personal email (not just bulk, but personal) to confirm order receipt, addressing comments ect. They're fabric is fantastic, and can't beat even the everyday pricing.

http://nixiechicks.com/

I think that this is a great idea! Thanks!

The Quilted Castle has some items on sale. Nice site but I have not purchased from them.

http://thequiltedcastle.com

I see that this is going to be one of my favorite places on this site. I get probably 50% of my material from the internet. You people who live around JoAnn's and large cities where there are alot of options are really lucky. Our closest JoAnn's is about 75 miles from here.

I go to this great little eBay store to get so much of my material. It's like "On Sale" everyday there! Right now they have 949 fabrics listed! so they do have a good selection too! They sell Red Rooster fabrics for $2.99 a yard! There are other materials too, mostly $3.49 or so a yard. They do have some others that are more expensive but hundreds that are really reasonably priced.

And their shipping is great! 8 yds is $4.95 and 28 yards is $10.70. That's not bad at all. I love the store. It's in Mass. I think. Here's a link to it. You really ought to check it out. Material prices these days are horrible! I support the people who aren't trying to get rich off every piece sold. :)

http://stores.ebay.com/CROWSNESTQUILTINGFABRICS

Got my JoAnn's circular today have a sale starting Sunday the 7th

love this site bookmarked several of the sites

Quote Originally Posted by justwannaquilt
    Quote Originally Posted by gailmitchell
    I was wondering if Joann's had any coupons out right now. I'm going there on Friday and I have a few things on my must-buy list
    Its not going to help you Friday but starting Sunday the 7th Joann's has a two page of coupons in their flyer, there are 8 coupons all together, all 40% off good between the 7th and 13th. One for notions, two for fabric, two for any regular priced item, and three for reg. priced craft, floral or framing item. Plus a 40% off coupon on the back page that can be used for anything until the 20th.

Does anyone know if the coupon for regular priced craft, floral or framing item would be good for a piece of fabric?
    It might depend on the store, my store will let you use all of the coupons for anything.

Banned

Awesome idea!! I would definitely love that!!

they have a new flyer starting this week ... the 'coupon commotion' is for 3/7-3/13

Yes they(JoAnn's) do, March 7 to 20, and it includes almost 12 coupons. So have at it, ladies.

Amazon also has 505 basting spray for 12.95, pretty good price only if you need something else to add up to $25 so you won't have to pay shipping, also no taxes (in my case 8 1/2%.)

Just got a new Joann's flyer yesterday. Lots of good coupons.

Banned
    No they are not any good on fabric and as a past employee of JoAnn's, they check that very close. It has to be on what the coupon says.
    Sorry.
    Bev

Blog Entries
    I was wondering if Joann's had any coupons out right now. I'm going there on Friday and I have a few things on my must-buy list
    Yes, I got one early this past week. two 50% off coupons one for in-store only and one for in-store or on line. There were also a couple o pages of 40% off coupons. The closest JoAnns is 65 miles away and I have a busy week and besides I already spent my self-imposed quilting allowance for the month.

As stated before, Connecting Threads is having a sale. Also, for those of you that use Essentials threads, they are on sale.

Purchases over $50.00 are free S & H.

Please read the JoAnn coupons carefully. They are a bugger to figure out sometimes, but usually worth it if used per instructions.

JoAnn's has a whole sheet in the paper for this coming week. Should also be on line

I'm not sure how long they're going to be doing this for, but Keepsake Quilting is now doing a "Deal of the Day" on their website Monday thru Friday. One item is drastically discounted (it's been about 50% off so far). Their stuff is nice, but expensive, so the discount will help.

If you go online and sign up they will email you their sales and coupons you can print.

Blog Entries
    Joann's starts there new coupons tomorrow. It is a whole strip of coupons. Unfortunately I went today and all my coupons except for 1 start tomorrow.

This is a great site and, they are having a sale!

crafttownfabrics.com

JoAnn's Coupon Commotion starts tomorrow 3/7. In the flyer there are tons of 40% off and even one 50% off. But most of the fabric is on sale at 30% off, so you can't use those coupons on fab. Maybe special rulers, fat quarter bundles, books, batting.

Sue

My friends and I pool our orders for Connecting Threads, one orders on line, others pay their share, and we go over $50 (that's easy) so wala...no shipping charges!

What does ROFL mean?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast