Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcement of Sales

Banned
    I thought we could start a new thread here if you found a sale on fabrics, notions, etc.

Who doesnt love a good sale?

:thumbup:

Great idea! I would bookmark it!

great idea

Blog Entries
    :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    March Madness at connecting threads!
    10 to 50% off selected quilts! This week..thru the 7th!
    i think they are going to run a special every week!

http://www.connectingthreads.com/kit...100301&elink=1:MMweek1&media=BE100301&[email protected]

I was wondering if Joann's had any coupons out right now. I'm going there on Friday and I have a few things on my must-buy list

Blog Entries
    i haven't had a coupon all week.bummer! i did get the flyer in the mail today though..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gailmitchell
    I was wondering if Joann's had any coupons out right now. I'm going there on Friday and I have a few things on my must-buy list
    just found one..!
    http://www.joann-mail.com/J1045AMD/coupons_only.html

good until the 6th...

Banned
    WooHOOO

Blog Entries
    You can always go on-line and print them off. Some stores leave them by the front door for some to pick up! I've printed more coupons when I used my mailer!

Its not going to help you Friday but starting Sunday the 7th Joann's has a two page of coupons in their flyer, there are 8 coupons all together, all 40% off good between the 7th and 13th. One for notions, two for fabric, two for any regular priced item, and three for reg. priced craft, floral or framing item. Plus a 40% off coupon on the back page that can be used for anything until the 20th.

Does anyone know if the coupon for regular priced craft, floral or framing item would be good for a piece of fabric?

great. Thanks for that info. I am going there tomorrow, so I'll use the printable online coupon. And usually they have coupons at the door, so I'll pick up a page of them. I will be going there on the 13th as well. Thanks again. This board is great!

Quote Originally Posted by watterstide

http://www.connectingthreads.com/kit...100301&elink=1:MMweek1&media=BE100301&[email protected]
    They have several quilt kits at 50% off or more, which makes the fabric less than $3 a yard,plus you get the pattern. Some even have the backing. So tempting! I added a "few" things to my shopping cart, and before I knew, I had over $500!! So at this point, I haven't actually bought anything.

Blog Entries
    ROFL!!! 500 bucks! you to much! just pick one thing for 50% off..that should do ya! just say "yes,mom" hehehe

Haven't gotten a Joann fabric circular recently, hope they didn't forget me. I could use some needles. I did print off that coupon though, thanks.

Banned
    Has anyone seen a Great Fat quarter pack on sale of course. Looking basically for solids.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nursie76
    Haven't gotten a Joann fabric circular recently, hope they didn't forget me. I could use some needles. I did print off that coupon though, thanks.
    nursie76, if you don't get yours, i will mail you my flyer..no problem at all..just PM me your address, i share nice!

i am trying to quit, "buying" that is!...ROLF!!!!

***Groan*** .... One of my absolute favorite places to shop! Send a search party if you don't hear from me soon! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROFL!!! 500 bucks! you to much! just pick one thing for 50% off..that should do ya! just say "yes,mom" hehehe
    Yes, Mom, but then you HAVE to spend at least $50 to get free shipping, don't you know!

Blog Entries
    i did that this week already.. :oops:

got the "just ducky" baby quilt in brown,and one in green too, and a pattern and that brought me to the free shipping!

ROFL! i got it already too! i have two baby showers this spring..

Hi: Here's a site based in the middle of our wide open state of Wyoming! I've bought her patterns before and she's very nice to deal with. You have to take a look around the site to find all the deals (look at the bottom of the page, right hand side, to links to the fabric close outs, fat quarter bundles and all other fabrics on sale).

http://www.sewezdesigns.com/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by nursie76
    nursie76, if you don't get yours, i will mail you my flyer..no problem at all..just PM me your address, i share nice!

i am trying to quit, "buying" that is!...ROLF!!!!
    You are soooo sweet! Thanks for the offer. I will let you know.

Nurse, do you take the flyer with you and have them scan your address, if not evenutally they do stop sending flyers to you, but you can sign back up for them and they will start again. I made this mistake once. I would just use the coupon with my name on it thinking that by them scanning that it was just like scanning the address label barcode. they stopped sending me the flyer. I about cried! lol I take the flyer in with me every time now.

I always carry the flyer with me and present it to the cashier. I didn't think about the scanning the address though, I can't swear they do that each time...Gosh, I hope they didn't decide to stop sending them to me!!!!! I wonder how I can check?

yes, just got mine in the mail and they have a bunch of 40% off coupons for different items starting this weekend. Check out website to see if they are on there.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast