Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Another question regarding machine embroidery thread

Blog Entries

Another question regarding machine embroidery thread

I want to thank everyone regarding where to buy machine embroidery thread. But I have just one more question. Has anyone bought thread from ALLSTITCH EMBROIDERY SUPPLIES? They are offering Madeira thread 40wt for $2.68 per spool. If so what do you think of their web site and there thread.

thank you again.
    Have a Blessed & Prosperous Day !
    Chris.

Blog Entries
    I have been purchasing from AllStitch for at least 10 years. This is where I get all my stabilizers too. Wonderful company to deal with. Madeira is a high quality German thread. Didn't post to your original query, but I would get one or two spools of different brands, Madeira, Floriani, Sulky, Marathon etc. and see how your machine likes them. Some machines are fussy, others will sew with anything.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Have purchased from them with no problem
    Brother (XL-3500i, CV3550, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D), Juki MO-2000QVP, Handiquilter Avante