Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Anyone been to Joann's >

Anyone been to Joann's

Anyone been to Joann's

Old 11-10-2010, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by ArtisticDesign
Originally Posted by perry
Our Joanns opened in Aug. I signed up for coupons still no coupons . I will not go back untill I start getting coupons in the mail!!!!!!!!. Just had to say it
Hey Perry, I am in the same boat as you..I signed up to get mailed coupons/book months ago..Then I went back and signed up again- still no coupons...Then I went to joann.com and wrote them a quick email complaining ( I was immediately sent 2 coupons in the mail in a reg white envelope lol..But still no book in the mail....
Then my cousin called them and they said there had been a major computor crash of some sort = addys had been lost..And gave the main phone # to call to rectify this....Which now I can't find the number lol...But, heads up, you may need to look into it..
I just went there today-got the phone number to call if you signed up and still no coupons--1-888-734-4120. By the way, I was a VERY BAD girl! am getting ready to post pic of my afternoon spoils!
Old 11-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Power Poster

Wow. Wish I had the money to spend. I love fabric shopping.
Old 11-10-2010, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Maureen
They also had 20% off your total order if you don't get them in the mail, sign up at the register. Its worth it. Sometimes the have several 40% coupons.
I've done that before, but by the time I get to go again, the coupon is expired. It was too frustrating. Now I just hope for the sales when I go into the store.
Old 11-10-2010, 11:21 PM

You don't know how lucky you guys are I live in Hawaii and we have a Ben Franklin that carries no fabric and the fabric here is expensive to say the least.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:32 AM

Sounds like Joann's is having a great sale, guess I'll have to breakdown and go. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:43 AM

You don't know how lucky you guys are, do you? I live in Germany and we have neither JoAnns, nor Michaels nor Hobby Lobby and the fabric here is expensive to say the least :cry: .
But I surely do not begrudge you, b/c if you indulge yourself in fabric, we will see pics of some beautiful quilts in the future :D .

So you guys better stop buying and starts sewing NOW :twisted:, just kidding...

Have fun and quilting hugs from Germany,
Anne
Old 11-11-2010, 07:16 AM

I went shopping this weekend at Joanns to get those covered metal buttons for a quilted pillow I am making and they had lots of notions on sale. My hubby was with me and he fallowed me around like a puppy and every time I picked up something he would tell me that you don't need that! Next time I go shopping I am going to drop him off at Manards first. I am going back there on Friday to pick up those things I need as I have depleated my stash of buttons, thread, etc etc.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by Deborah12687
My hubby was with me and he fallowed me around like a puppy and every time I picked up something he would tell me that you don't need that! Next time I go shopping I am going to drop him off at Manards first. I am going back there on Friday to pick up those things I need as I have depleated my stash of buttons, thread, etc etc.
Been there, done that! I'll stop and pick you up, we can go together.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter
Originally Posted by Deborah12687
My hubby was with me and he fallowed me around like a puppy and every time I picked up something he would tell me that you don't need that! Next time I go shopping I am going to drop him off at Manards first. I am going back there on Friday to pick up those things I need as I have depleated my stash of buttons, thread, etc etc.
Been there, done that! I'll stop and pick you up, we can go together.
lol OMG...I hate that...but taking mine w/ me I never know, sometimes he is like that or he is very generous and encouraging.
I did use my 20% off full purchase coupon on monday.
all fabric pieces 1/2 yd and patterns $1.00 each
Attached Thumbnails attachment-123687.jpe  
Old 11-11-2010, 08:16 AM

I'm getting anxious!