Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Anyone have a "vanishing design wall"? >

Anyone have a "vanishing design wall"?

Anyone have a "vanishing design wall"?

Old 11-28-2010, 04:20 PM

I have spoken to the lady who advertised the wall. She does have some damaged ones and she has some shades that she has used in her shows of the product. I think I am going to buy a damaged one although she will not give much off. She offered one of the used shades but she says they have been coming apart but can be glued back to the shade. You can roll up the shade with your blocks attached. I do not have a door on my closet in the cutting room so this will work well with me. The only dealer I have found from the add in the magazine is the lady in Utah. She has not sold any out of state or at least that is what I thought she said. I asked her for a discount and the only discount she could give me is the damaged ones and not much. Donna Gedeon [email protected]
Old 12-03-2010, 05:39 AM

Folks I think that I misunderstood what I heard about the vanishing design wall and therefore I quoted something that I should not have done. My last imput was not fair to the product and since I have not purchased the vanishing wall as of yet then and until I do I gave a unfair posting to her product. The Vanishing design wall is the best design I have seen for my needs. Donna Gedeon
Old 12-03-2010, 06:02 AM

I got mine! Now it is just being painted.....must get it up soon! But I really like it and it looks to be high quality and I am impressed and very happy.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:13 AM

I saw one at a quilt show and it looked like a great idea.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:33 AM

Very neat ideas here!
Old 07-16-2011, 06:46 PM

I'm thinking about getting a Vanishing Design Wall and I was wondering if anyone has actually bought one. I can see that there was a lot of discussion, and I'd love to know if anyone has one and how it works for them.