Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Apology

I want to apologize to all of you who have posted pictures. I want to respond to each and every one of them. They are just fantastic. The work displayed on this site is outstanding. If I sat and wrote comments on each posting I would never get another thing done. I spend to much time on the internet as it is. Please don't feel slighted if you don't get any respones to your pictures. I am sure I am not the only one who is overwhelmed by the quality of the work posted.

Me, too! Bad enough I am here now when I should be cleaning house! :>)

Same here!!! As it is, I spend too much time here, but love looking at the work everyone has done. I especially like looking at newbie's works and thn following their progress!!!

If I tried to post on every picture I'd never get off the boards! lol But I do love spending time looking.

oh yes, it would take a loooong time to respond to every gorgeous, inspirational, "how'd they do that!" quilt picture I see on here. Keep the pictures coming though! Always in need of inspiration and encouragement from time to time.

I can't even keep up with the threads much less the pictures. I do enjoy EVERYTHING I read and see. :)

I agree. So many wonderful pictures, so little time..........

Love this site! Spend WAAAAAAAy to much time here!

Blog Entries
    ditto

Same here, love looking at the pics.

I totally agree. I feel quilty not posting on all of the wonderful projects people post.
    I have found myself addicted to this site, and I am not getting anything done. Not even my quilting!!
    Everyone's quilts are beautiful, and I really enjoy reading all the helpful hints, and tutorials. I just need to take the time to put them to use.

WHOAAAAAAA...you mean we are not to spend time here..oh my.....I just love my time here learning and drooling over the fantastic photos of the quilts etc. Enjoy each and every moment....now if there were just more moments in a day :)
    sass

I am usually only on during the evening, Friday is usually spent shopping. I got back early. I try to post on each days pictures and usually I do.

Blog Entries
    Being on here too much seems to be the norm...you can spend all day every day here & still find something new and beautiful the next time you look! I quilt much less since I found this site!!! By the time I get the housework done, look on here for hours, I'm up half the night & little quilting gets done. But I'm not complaining!..........I love looking at all the talented people's posts that share their knowledge & pictures etc!!!

Yep, same here! Love looking at everyones hard work. They are all so beautiful!