Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Art Gallery Pure Solids >

Art Gallery Pure Solids

Art Gallery Pure Solids

Old 04-08-2023, 05:06 PM

I know many do not use Facebook, but for those who do and want to see my comparisons, I'm including a link. Please be sure to read the description of the process at the beginning (all you see is the beginning of the intro, you need to click on "see more").

The only reason I used these fabrics was that they were ones I could easily and quickly get my hands on.

It's interesting that joe'smom had no fraying with the Century solids. I am not a prewasher, so do not know how much any of these would have frayed had they been washed.
Old 04-08-2023, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by peaceandjoy View Post
I know many do not use Facebook, but for those who do and want to see my comparisons, I'm including a link. Please be sure to read the description of the process at the beginning (all you see is the beginning of the intro, you need to click on "see more").

The only reason I used these fabrics was that they were ones I could easily and quickly get my hands on.

It's interesting that joe'smom had no fraying with the Century solids. I am not a prewasher, so do not know how much any of these would have frayed had they been washed.
I don’t see the link
Old 04-10-2023, 03:09 AM

Oops! Thanks, Diane Louise!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2001936&type=3
Old 04-10-2023, 03:23 AM

Originally Posted by peaceandjoy View Post
thank you! I took a look and it was very helpful. I got a sample of the Art Gallery snow and it does seem to fray a lot less than the Kona I’ve been using. I’ve been using Kona White because I like that is very white but just a little softer white than some others. The Art Gallery is definitely brighter.