Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
back sewing & reading blog been a rough month >

back sewing & reading blog been a rough month

back sewing & reading blog been a rough month

Old 01-21-2011, 03:11 PM

I understand the loss of a pet; I am sorry for your loss. They are such a loving part of our family. Our pets live long lives to and I find comfort in knowing that they lived in loving homes and had a good long life; I hope you can find comfort too.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:00 PM

Thank you all for your Thoughts & Hugs. I need those. I'm not anywhere ready to sell or post.. It was just part of my thought process on getting back to my sewing.I had alot of things in my sewing room that need to be straighten out re stacked sort thru. Ive been re doing my room after reading many post. I have also re read the by laws didnt mean to upset any one.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:44 PM

I am so sorry to hear about Sophie. I to lost my 18 year old cat on January 3rd. We still miss her very much and have wonderful memories of her. With a sad heart I know she had a very long wonderful life with us and that's really all I could ask for her.

I hope you get another dog. I have always had some sort of fur baby and couldn't imagine living my life without them. Best wishes
Old 01-21-2011, 09:46 PM

I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome to this wonderful site!
Old 01-21-2011, 09:52 PM

So sorry for your loss,and welcome to this wonderful site.
Old 01-21-2011, 09:58 PM

I am so sorry for your loss! I hope you will consider getting a new furbaby. My mom has had 3 cats for the last 15 years since my dad passed away. She lost two of them in the last 2 years and was very negative when I mentioned her getting another cat. Then my brother's stepdaughter found out she could not keep her one year old cat in her new apartment. My mom adopted Soup(I know - odd name), and then a few months later lost the last of her 3 other cats. She is so glad to have her now! If you can't deal with a puppy maybe go to the Humane society to find an adult , house broken dog to fill that empty space.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:13 PM

Sorry for your loss. Hugs to you. Quilting can only help.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:15 PM

Big hugs to you, I know it is tough, I'm so thankful for pictures etc, they give us such wonderful memories to cherish. You sound like someone with a lot of love to give. When you're ready and if it is something you want to do; there is a great new friend waiting for someone to love at a shelter or rescue group near you. We rescued 2 mixed breeds from a certified Beagle & Rat Terrier breeder - he was going to put them down because as a certified breeder he couldn't sell them [okay don't want to go down that road, breathe-step away from the anger...] anyway Remy our boy is deaf and Sadie our girl is his "service dog". She also thinks that means she gets to call all the shots, and most of the time Remy lets her. They have brought us so much comfort and joy. They couldn't replace our fur babies we've loved and lost, but they've been really good about finding their own place in our hearts and lives. But right now, quilt away it does a heart good!
Old 01-22-2011, 07:36 AM

Sorry about your pet I understand how difficult it is, I had to have my dog put down last fall as he managed to get Mange and got very weak and Ill. We have a lot of coyotes around Yesterday My DDIL called to say my 6 year old grands son Said to her "Mommy I am sad" She asked why and he said "Because Buddy died didn't you see the sign in Grandamas yard?" WE buried him and put a cross up. This is the first he has mentioned it. I had to talk to him and explain why he died. I still look for him everyday.