Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Bailey's you will have my business >

Bailey's you will have my business

Bailey's you will have my business

Old 09-10-2012, 01:45 PM

I an seriously thinking of buying one. It will be tight but I think that With careful budgeting we can squeeze it in as my birthday/anniversary/Christmas present for the nex ten years. I am thinking about 17" but do not know which frame. If you own Grace please give me some advice - pinnacle, majestic or king. I am lost!
Old 09-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Power Poster

Thanks for the info and website!
Old 09-10-2012, 04:56 PM

I would also like to know how you use it as a sit down quilter.. I have been thinking about getting a machine, but have to save up some money first.

Originally Posted by Marycumi View Post
I have a Bailey's 17 inch quilter. I love it. I use it as a sit down quilter. I have not had any problems with it at all. I spoke with Chuck when I ordered my machine. He is really nice and informative. The only issue I have every had with my machine was operator error. I had the bobbin in wrong, the ring holding the bobbin case was not seated proberly. After checking a video on the internet I got it right and no problems since. It makes a beautiful stich.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:08 PM

I have a Bailey and I love it. I did have a problem with my sew control and Chuck just sent a new one out and the shipping label to return the old one ,back no cost to me at all. The machine is a no frill machine, just a good solid made in the USA product.Most of the trouble I have is operator ( mis-thread and bobbin to loose I use a different machine to wind bobbin ect.) caused. There is one little black tube that holds the thread in ,that could be improved on.Also ,there is a learning curve to using a LA. I liked mine machine so much My sister bought one.
Old 09-11-2012, 05:10 PM

I love my Bailey. I stopped at their shop and Chuck showed me the machines and let me try one out. It was great, and so was he. I bought my machine a year or so later and I have been very happy with it. Good price, nice stitch and I know there is great customer service if I need it. Win-win!
Old 09-13-2012, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tashana View Post
I an seriously thinking of buying one. It will be tight but I think that With careful budgeting we can squeeze it in as my birthday/anniversary/Christmas present for the nex ten years. I am thinking about 17" but do not know which frame. If you own Grace please give me some advice - pinnacle, majestic or king. I am lost!
I purchased the Grace Pinnacle to go with my Bailey 15" and they are very happy together. Oh, and I am happy too
Old 09-14-2012, 05:28 AM

This is a really interesting thread. I would also be interested in how you use it as a sit down quilter as I am finding it more and more difficult to remain on my feet for any length of time.