Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Batting prices >

Batting prices

Batting prices

Old 05-03-2022, 11:09 AM

Totally making me nervous. My guess is I have batting for about 10 quilts, then will have to get some more. But I also want to explore so much more on my Bernina 590! Have small wall hangings I want to do, plenty of scrap batting laying around for those, want to do some embroidery, plenty of designs and thread laying around for that as well as scrap batting. Oh, my, will batting come back down again in a year or so?
Old 05-03-2022, 09:20 PM
Power Poster

I use Warm & Natural and Warm & White when I want a cotton batt. But I also like Soft & Bright, the poly batting made by the same company. Amazon has a good price on a roll of 90" x 25 yards. https://www.amazon.com/COMPANY-Brigh...s%2C101&sr=8-1
Old 05-04-2022, 01:12 PM

Berrynice - most sunflower seeds came from the Ukraine. My squirrels are going to have to go hungry for a while while I stock up on millet sized seeds for the birds instead.

I don't even try to buy things for quilting from stores right now. If I can find something at auction, I'll get it, but my budget is going to food, bills, and unanticipated emergencies. Nothing but flimseys from my stash for a while.

Last edited by ibex94; 05-04-2022 at 01:18 PM.