Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bento Box for son and soon to be DIL - starting today! :D

Thanks for the blog address !!!!

Thought - that looks pretty and looks as if it might work up quickly. Went to sewing room to see what fabrics might do from stash. While there eyes skipped to DMC threads bought yesterday and not put away. Went to bedroom (cross stitch stash), pulled the rest of the threads, found linen and put the first stitches in halloween witch. Bento box tomorrow if I can keep my grasshopper mind on the right track! LOL

made 2 bento box quilts..one for my youngest daughter and one for my neighbor as a christmas gift...needless to say tears were shed.....i enjoyed everyminute of it and may even make one for myself.....

Blog Entries
    Ty Ty making some kimono quilts for family and want something to do with the scraps. What goes with kimonos? A bento box! I would love a bento box but they r expensive. Grew up using them!!

Thanks a lot for the tutorial of the Bednto Box. I will def. do this quilt pattern. Happy Marriage to the young couple!!

what are bento boxes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2