Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: soon very soon YAY

the insurance money has arrived at long last after 3 months, it is a bit more than we thought we would get for the contents, the house insurance has also arrived so we will sign up for our new house today as well. but it could take between 12-30 weeks to build. they are going to give it priority.
    SO TODAY I am pricing machines and as I have the money to buy everything at once I hope to get a great discount, wish me luck it is about time some started to come our way.
    I went into my local chemist shop for some meds yesterday and picked up some shoes I had put away till my money cmae thru well I came home with 6 pairs of homy peds that cost just a little more than one pair of DHs shoes, even tho they were on special down by 50% they gave me another 20% of again so I came home very happy only to have DH say spending all the lnoey already, so I just told him they all cost me what 1 pair of his did so that shut him up he didn't know what to say to that. so wish me luck ladies I am looking today and hopefully will find what I want at the right price.

Blog Entries
    (((HUGS))) What great news for you!! I wish you many great deals in the days ahead :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    I'm with amma. best wishes for great deals.

Blog Entries
    This is wonderful news! And I can see the great big smile on your face half way across the entire world!!! :thumbup:

np3
    Blog Entries
    Wonderful news!

Blog Entries
    And is a sewing room in your new house plans??
    Very happy for you!

You have the time -shop, bargain, compare, repeat and now the money too. Hopefully house will go fast and with out any hitches.

Blog Entries
    I was thinking of you this morning and wondering when you would get to start rebuilding. This is great news. The next few months will be busy ones for your. Be sure to keep us updated. :)

Blog Entries
    Hooray...it's wonderful it's all coming together for you. I'm hoping you continue to get great bargains-you're off to a great start. Keep the pictures coming as you build...

So glad that your insurance money came in!! I hope you have a great time replacing all your machines and everything else!!!

Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    YAY for you! Just remember cash always talks! and be prepared to walk away... there is always a store that will be more then happy to work a great deal out for cash! Cannot wait to see/hear what you got!!

That is good news for sure. Hope you can find the machine of your dreams for 1/2 price. Have fun shopping, you deserve some good things after all that you have been through. Keep us posted on your progress.
    Sue

Oh, I'm so pleased that things are starting to look and and getting moving for you. Been wondering how you've been doing too. Good luck with it all :)

So happy for you!

Glad to hear! I hope they get it done fast!!

great news!

Good luck in finding the right place. Building/moving can be very stressfull. Hang in there and we want pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen
    Good luck in finding the right place. Building/moving can be very stressfull. Hang in there and we want pics!
    I know but we have picked a lovely house and it will be transported here just as soon as it is built. we have also picked out quite a lot of furniture some we would never have been able to afford normaly. getting new for old was a real bonus for us nnd hopefully what we get should see us out for many years to come. we even spoiled ourselves with a huge flat screen tv that will hang on the wall. I have put plenty aside for my sewing machines and hope to use any ballance on material once I get a sewing room, I am sewing in the store room of the shed at the moment. not very conducive to getting the grey matter working but hey it is a start. it will take about 3 weeks to get my camera fixed so I am thinking of buying a better one and just using the old as spare. I will post pics as soon as I get a camera. I am also in the process of making Mum a couple of lap quilts to replace the one she lost so I will post pics as soon as I can. they are all cut out and waiting for me to put them together. kepp watching this channel :lol: for the progress

Great news Litacats. Keep smiling...look forward to seeing pics. Don't forget to do a "re-building album"...take pics every day to see how your new home "grows".