Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big Lots

Thanks for the info!

Blog Entries
    my girlfriend came home with fabric from "tuesdays"? is that the name of the store? ..we just got one in michigan not that long ago..i think she said it was a set/package of four
    FQs together. i will see her tomorrow and ask her again.

i will check out big lots..interesting!

I think it's called "Tuesday Morning." We have one in our outlet mall, and I found a pattern book with three triangle rulers in it for an amazing price. I haven't seen fabric yet, but maybe I'm due back for another visit...

I went to our Big Lots Store today and the fat quarters are there. Sorry...don't mean to offend, but they are TERRIBLE quality. I would save my pennies and there is quality, name brand fabric available for ordering on the net for $4.00 or less(which is what this fabric is going for). I was NOT impressed at all with it and would recommend people look for some clearance or good sales and stear clear of this fabric:<

OK, will be checking out the 2 Big Lots near me asap... I've bought really nice name-brand yarn from Big Lots in the past. Will see if they have any FQs and check out the quality if they do. Thanks for the tip!

Blog Entries
    Went to my local Tuesday Morning, no fabric. Not yet anyway.

Does anyone have the ad with the fabric shown, that they'd be willing to e-mail me? I'm just curious to see what I'm probably going to miss out on. Boo.

Blog Entries
    I've seen no mention of fabric in any ad, I just heard about it on here and went to look.

I stopped on my way home from work. They had yarn, but no fabric. I asked one of the employees to make sure, but she said they didn't have fabric. They had several empty shelves though. Hmm maybe they are scaling back to close, or maybe getting ready for an onslaught of holiday stuff.

I opened my FQ's last nite and they were VERY NICE fabric, not thin at all, my only issue is the residue left from the stickers, I wish someone could come up with a label that didn't leave residue.

I stopped at Big Lots on my way home today and checked. They had a small selection of FQs and their quality varied. I bought 4 different prints that had a nice weight and feel to them. A big surprise bonus was running into another QB member checking them out also! It was very nice meeting "finch" in person and we both agreed, "This board is the best!!!"

I found fat quarters at Big Lots last week, and have found a bunch at Tuesday Morning a few months ago. I go to those stores and all the thrift shops on a rotation as my schedule allows without burning up tanks of gas, and sometimes am pretty surprised at what I find.

The FQs I got today from Big Lots.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I already had on my to-do list to go to Big Lots after work today to get dog food and cat litter so this will make my trip a little more interesting.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    I finally made it to our big lots and they have the FQ's too and lots of them in different patterns and colors. The feel of them seems to be better than wm's FQ's and for the same price. Woo Hoo!! I bought 4 of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2