Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Black and White help

Formerly NY, IL, AL, TN, HI, FL, AL, MD and Germany. Now living in TN again. Moving to Arkansas
    I have several pieces of black and whites paisley. I would love to make a quilt from it but hesitate because I don't want it to be too busy or cause dizziness. :lol:

Any suggestions for patterns to use?

Linda in Maryland

If you click on "Search" at the top of page & type in black and white quilt, I think you will see several postings.

Formerly NY, IL, AL, TN, HI, FL, AL, MD and Germany. Now living in TN again. Moving to Arkansas
    Thank you!

Banned
    I really like the black and white quilts. Maybe even add a small piece of another color or multiple colors??? I don't know but I am sure it will turn out great :)

Blog Entries
    Ditto on using the "search". There are lots & lots of black & white quilts that you can draw ideas from. Personally, I think that because you are using only 2 colors, even though you may have more than 1 print, the quilt will never look too busy or dizzy. But that's just me. Do a search & look at the beautiful quilts made by others & then decide. Just always remember...it's your quilt so you get to do whatever you want. :)

You can tone it down abit by using solid black and white and maybe a solid red in the blocks too.