Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Blades back in stock at HF

Just got back from my local Harbor Freight and blades are back at $1.99 for a 2-pack -- as we all know, they have been out of stock for over a month now. I only bought a couple packs (I bought 10 last month!), cause I know they will have tons of them from now on -- we quilters made the big run and bought 'em out, telling them they will go fast, so they ordered a big supply.

I went to our HF store to get some blades, they said must be an on line item

Quote Originally Posted by sally's girl
    I went to our HF store to get some blades, they said must be an on line item
    Sometimes they don't realize it blades for the carpet knives and then they find them.

Could someone post a photo of the blades in a package. It would help me in finding what I'm looking for. I'm a visual study. And if I still couldn't find them on my own, I could show a sales person the photo and they might have a better idea of what I am looking for. Thanks!

They are called Carpet Cutting blades at HF.

My HF was out of blades but for $2.99 they had a set of three blades with the cutting handle. I bought it. I needed the handle anyway. I have to cut the carpet out of a basement bedroom...someday.

Theya re item # 97642 -- you can call and they can check the computer to see if they are in stock. Called REPLACEMENT CARPET CUTTER BLADES.