Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Blocks on barns?

I live in a small town 10 miles south of Caledonia, Mn and the barn quilts you saw are only several of the many we have in Houston county Mn. The project started a few years ago and is still growing. One purpose is to promote tourism in Southeastern Minnesota. This project is very popular in many other states too.

I live in a small town 10 miles south of Caledonia, Mn and the barn quilts you saw are only several of the many we have in Houston county Mn. The project started a few years ago and is still growing. One purpose is to promote tourism in Southeastern Minnesota. This project is very popular in many other states too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katydid2
    Eleanor Burns has a book out on this -- This series is also currently running on one of our satelite stations.
    Yes after several months of waiting to get this book, it was finally in my local Joanns [local saves postage] plus I got to use my 40% off coupon.
    Spring is trying really hard but when the warm weather is finally to stay for awhile I am determined to paint a quilt block on my metal garage door. Love this idea.
    I forced myself to stay up on wednesday nights to catch Eleanor Burns on channel 345.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5