Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Brother Dream Quilter 15

Brother Dream Quilter 15

I just bought a Brother Dream Quilter 15 Sit down model. My quilt shop assured me that I could use it on my Brother Dream frame. Well, it will not work on the carriage and it will not work with the stitch regulator. I am in touch with the Grace Company, but wanted to know if anyone else has made this work.

Sorry you're having this problem. I don't know the answer to your question but was wondering why you were contacting the Grace Company? Does your quilt shop now not have any answers for you? I hope you get this sorted especially since I know the excitement of buying the machine and wanting to quilt and there being a problem. BTW Welcome to the board hopefully someone will have the answer you are looking for. Good luck!
    Maria
    Always be true to yourself!

Welcome!

Ask the shop owner to assist you with set up including a demo at your house. Our local dealer does home visits frequently to assist their customers. There are also multiple sites with info including videos that might help you.

Good luck with the set-up. Hope you are stitching soon!

Welcome to the board.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.