Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Buying on a whim.

Cut apart the verses, frame them and offset the blocks, add a border and should be very pretty for a wallhanging or a lap quilt. I love the fabric. Good Luck.

Blog Entries
    I think I might use it to make a wall hanging, or I might use smaller parts to make sewing accessories for myself or as gifts like a thread catcher bag, etc. Have fun with choosing!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnemily
    I love it!!! Gotta have it!!!!! Where did you get it? LOL
    I did that with some "quilting quotes" a few years ago!! Our guild had an "ugly fabric" challenge at our quilt show last year. So I used the ugly fabric as borders around the "quotes" and WON!!! LOL. Now you are going to make me find the pics and post them; arent you!!!
    I want to see.

I love this. Wish I could get a panel. There are all kinds of things that you could make. I have read the many suggestions. I like the idea of wall hangings and maybe a pillow, sure would be nice in your sewing room. Thanks for sharing.

Sew cute!!! Cut them down to just 1" around the entire block and use them for the center of the block. Use two strips of the 2 different fabrics all around each one, then sew in rows and wahla!! You could even use the part with the wording in it. There are so many ways to use "panels" in quilts. They make nice big blocks too! Have fun!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4