Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Calling all Mystery quilters... >
  • Calling all Mystery quilters...

• Calling all Mystery quilters...

Old 12-22-2010, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by JAGSD
    It has taken me a couple of days to figure out which fabrics to go with my focal fabric (that was the easiest to pick my favorite of all time)and now have it narrowed down. I have not done any order so would greatly appreciate help with that. At this point I believe I will start..with the wall hanging.Thanks in advance for "all you hard work" in putting this together and helping pick choices. I actually have posted 12 so need to take out some and if needed can swith with different so would love your opinion.
    Judy G
    JUDY!! That will be ONE AWESOME quilt! :) I sent you a pm.. that way we can organize it and I can help you get it together.

Missy
    Old 12-22-2010, 11:49 AM

for some unknown reason "open office" isnt down loading onto my computer correctly. tried trouble shooting but cant find a reason.
    anyone have any ideas what i might be doing wrong[/quote]

We are ditching the effort of Open Office.. :) Since Sadie explained I can do PDF's the way I want to! Thanks again!!

Missy
    Old 12-22-2010, 11:52 AM

Judy Fabulous fabric!!! I can't wait to see!!!
    Old 12-22-2010, 12:19 PM

Okay I got them lettered but wasn't sure if you wanted them here or other email so will try both... Sorry if duplicates.
    I added 2 more that might work better than some??
    Just realized I did not mark the last whitich one put an O on it I will do likewise. The one I thought for backgroud but am not sure. anyways here they are.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-146976.jpe   attachment-146980.jpe   attachment-146998.jpe   attachment-146999.jpe   attachment-147000.jpe  

attachment-147001.jpe  
    Old 12-22-2010, 01:56 PM

I'm not a horse person, but those horses are beautiful.
    Old 12-22-2010, 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by marcias
    I'm not a horse person, but those horses are beautiful.
    Thanks. I know isn't if fabulous! I am a horse person but do find it hard to find "real" looking horses, but when I bought this I got a bunch. I have made placemats, table topper, backpack purse, wallet/checkbook. Always looking for the right thing to make with it. Have been thinking of a shower curtain and or bedroom curtains, but am not sure how to go about that yet. Actually am kind of stingy with it because I always want to have some of it left. LOL giggle.. giggle.. Am also considering King size but know I don't have enough of the other fabrics to do that.
    Old 12-22-2010, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by KarenR
    Jenniky- My 12 year old daughter says - Your making a sexy hotrod quilt. Where did you find that focus print?
    I would go with horses if I had the choice.

Missy - our LQS is having a sale after Christmas - I will post my picture then.
    If you look at the pictures closely the ruler has the name of the site I found the fabric on :)
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-147039.jpe  
    Old 12-22-2010, 02:53 PM

JagSD I love you material picks they are just what I have been searchin for.. Ha Ha.. Are themes will be close.. but you have some awesome materials there.. dont know that my finds will be as great. Im waiting to hit the after Christmas sales.
    Old 12-22-2010, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jenniky
    JagSD I love you material picks they are just what I have been searchin for.. Ha Ha.. Are themes will be close.. but you have some awesome materials there.. dont know that my finds will be as great. Im waiting to hit the after Christmas sales.
    Most iof these I have collected off and on since I started quilting last 4 years, but most from local LQS. I have seen the horse print on line though(I found my at a fabric store about 70 miles) from here and quite a few others were from when I worked at a fabric store. I can check and see if they have names on them if you let me know which names you might be wanting to find.
    Your "Hot" fabic looks pretty cool too!
    Old 12-22-2010, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by JAGSD
    Originally Posted by Jenniky
    Most iof these I have collected off and on since I started quilting last 4 years, but most from local LQS. I have seen the horse print on line though(I found my at a fabric store about 70 miles) from here and quite a few others were from when I worked at a fabric store. I can check and see if they have names on them if you let me know which names you might be wanting to find.
    Your "Hot" fabic looks pretty cool too!
    A, M, K, L if you have names for those I would love to see if I could find em on line.