Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Cherry Blocks done quit as you go style! >

Cherry Blocks done quit as you go style!

Cherry Blocks done quit as you go style!

Old 03-03-2020, 03:28 AM

Smile Thank you for all the info on how to post photos...

Originally Posted by copycat View Post
I have enjoyed the quilt as you go process that allows me to enjoy free-motion quilting each 12.5 quilt sandwich 1 by 1. I have tried to attach the photos but have not been successful. Stay tuned and I will try to get the photos posted.
How kind of you all to offer ways that work to upload photos. I will try them out when I find time. I emailed the Help Center but have not heard back yet.

It was Nativetexan who posted the beautiful quilt block photo in an earlier reply as she wanted to show me if her photo would show up. I agree that her block is so lovely. I love the quilting design.

I will attempt photo uploading again but I am off and running for now. Stay tuned.
Old 03-03-2020, 07:04 AM

First of all I am glad that you were able to figure out how to post a picture! Next, your block is very pretty. I love QAYG quilting projects. I have done a number of them over the years before I even knew it was called QAYG. I am working on one right now. I can't wait to see your finished quilt. You have a good start and the quilting is very pretty.
Old 04-20-2020, 02:43 AM

Default My Cherry Blocks done quilt as you go

Better Late than Never.....I am a bit slow at getting the hang of posting pics, so I am finally updating my thread to show my Cherry block quilt sampler. I say Cherry blocks because each block has Cherry fabrics. I enjoyed the quilt as you go Process.
Attached Thumbnails cherry-block.jpg   cheryl_quiltasyougo-2-.jpg   cherry-quilt-back-1-.jpg   img_1021-1-.jpg  
Old 04-20-2020, 04:18 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by copycat View Post
Better Late than Never.....I am a bit slow at getting the hang of posting pics, so I am finally updating my thread to show my Cherry block quilt sampler. I say Cherry blocks because each block has Cherry fabrics. I enjoyed the quilt as you go Process.
very nicely done
Old 04-20-2020, 04:21 AM

That's lovely, Copycat! You really did a great job.
Old 04-22-2020, 02:27 AM

Thank you for your compliments. Once I had the blocks joined with the sash strips, I decided to add the border and quilt the cherry vine. I plan to do a Christmas block quilt as you go quilt next. It was a good way to practice my free-motion quilting on one block at a time. I think I may have over quilted it as I had toooo much fun!