Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: chickens patterns

chickens patterns

I see a quilt of chickens pattern's on facebook, I'm looking for it, I'm new here, can somebody please help me

You need to post the internet address so we can see what pattern you are referring to. Lots of chicken patterns on Google:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=chic...w=1024&bih=622
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Also, you might consider asking the person who posted on FB.
    Better to do something imperfectly, than nothing perfectly.
    Done is better than perfect.

If you are sure you saw it on FB, go to the home page.(I remember seeing one that had a larger rooster with smaller ones in front, but it has been about a month ago, but not sure if it was FB.) At the top, it will show your name, home, find friends, etc. (at least on mine it does). On the left or somewhere on that page, it will have a list, like games, friends, favorite apps, etc. Towards bottom there is the pages feed and the like pages. The like pages are the companies you liked; you will have to click on each section. Try to find it there. I would try the pages feed first. If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, put the cursor near top of open window section(where the feed scrolls), press wheel and SLOWLY pull mouse down to make it do a comfortable roll and you can scroll thru the pictures faster.

If you see something on FB you like, you can save the post by clicking on the arrow in the top right hand corner to save the post.

Hope you find it!!
    Last edited by yngldy; 12-04-2015 at 09:18 AM.

There are tons of adorable chicken patterns available. You need to be a bit more specific, please, for us to help you find the one you want.

Blog Entries
    Not sure what you are looking for, when I made a chicken quilt for my bf I was lucky enough to acquire quite a few pieces of chicken fabric the stitched away!!!

Cute patterns on the google info, however most are now digital and some of us are not set up for that.

http://www.memesquilts.com/memeindex2.htm

Here is a web site with a lot of cute chicken quilt patterns. There are a load of cute patterns of all kinds.

Blog Entries
    Have you tried Pinterest -there are ton's of Chicken/Rooster quilt patterns that are free down loads. If you can't copy them at home you can get them printed out at your local library.

Blog Entries
    *** HI! Y'all from the upstate, or South Carolina. Glad to have you here.
    J J (jbj137)

I am a G.R.I.T.
    G = girl R =raised I = in T = the S = South

Blog Entries
    Try visiting fatcatpatterns.com Sindy has quite a few
    different (funny & funky) chicken applique patterns.
    Louise - Ya-ya to Zachary April 13 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world. Also collect handmade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Welcome to the board.

Blog Entries
    A few years ago one of our members posted a picture of a wallhanging with 3 sections. The 1st section, chicken riding a 2 wheel bike, the 2nd section, chicken losing control of the bike, 3rd section the chicken's wings and legs flapping while falling off the bike. I don't remember who posted the picture, but I have been trying for several years to find the pattern. The member who posted it, said it was a kit, she didn't remember where she got it. If she is reading this, could you please post the picture of it again. It was so cute.

Blog Entries
    Is anyone else familiar with this 3 section wallhanging of the chicken riding a 2 wheel bike.......and where to find the pattern for it. ??? Would just love to make it.