Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Christmas gift ideas >

Christmas gift ideas

Christmas gift ideas

Old 04-26-2018, 10:34 AM
Power Poster

Kindle Fire tablets are usually on sale for about $40 for Christmas. I give those as gifts. Not much else you can buy for $40 that will give so much enjoyment. Watch movies, read books, use internet, check email, play games, and take photos. I have a feeling this next holiday season the Kindle Fire will be a big bargain. Aslo Fitbits are a big hit with the men and women, especially teens. This year most will get a Roku from me. I have given all my family and friends all the sewing gifts they will use. LOL
Old 04-26-2018, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
Kindle Fire tablets are usually on sale for about $40 for Christmas. I give those as gifts. Not much else you can buy for $40 that will give so much enjoyment. Watch movies, read books, use internet, check email, play games, and take photos. I have a feeling this next holiday season the Kindle Fire will be a big bargain. Aslo Fitbits are a big hit with the men and women, especially teens. This year most will get a Roku from me. I have given all my family and friends all the sewing gifts they will use. LOL

This to me sounds great, but she has no internet. She's not interested in opening up that can of worms. I wish we lived closer as I'd get her one, then download whatever and give it to her, but we are 6-7 hours away.
Old 04-26-2018, 07:21 PM

I made little cosmetic bags and tissue holders for Christmas gifts last year. One year I did pillow cases. Next year I'm going to make some smart phone/tablet holders for charging and listening to music, etc.
Old 04-27-2018, 06:24 PM

Default Gift ideas

Watercolor wreath door or wall hanging...
12x14 wire quilt frame stand and do 3d floral mini
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg   image.jpeg   image.jpeg  
Old 04-27-2018, 06:50 PM

Here are instructions for the clothesline bowls. They are very easy to make & if you have some really ugly fabric that you don't like, you'll never know it was ugly after making the bowl from it. Do a web search on fabric clothesline bowls and you will see lots of instructions. I've made several of these.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B50D&FORM=VIRE