Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting Threads

Recently I ordered from them - only 22 yards of fabric lol. Am amazed at the quality and the price!!! Will continue to order from them as I love love their fabric - and the prices are better then anywhere here in Ontario - shipping was only $7.00.

Rita

Just got my first order from them. I can't believe the quality and value!

Blog Entries
    Get onto their email and they will automatically email you their special sales each week. I have bought alot from them including there thread package. I always buy on sale.

I lvoe thier fabric too. Now I want to try the thread, keep hearing nice things about it too.

I just bought some thread from them and it looks wonderful. It costs about 1/3 the amount of LQS. I think thread is way to expensive.

Blog Entries
    Their fabric holds up very well even under the tortured use by a 2 yr. old that LOVES his quilt. Their thread is consistently twisted, the correct way for threading through needles, and leaves little lint on and in my machines. Even when calculating the cost including shipping, CT makes this frugal shopper very happy!!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PegD
    A while back, I bought a kit from Connecting Threads, and decided to work on it last night. I couldn't believe the quality of the fabric. The widths were 45", which you don't find anymore, and the fabric had a nice feel and weight to it. Needless to say, I am quite pleased.
    must have been there older fabrics...the last batch I bought of their marbles was very thin...just like hobby lobby and walmart fabric.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LivelyLady
    I love Connecting Threads too!! The fabric is top quality and the prices are affordable AND I love the fact that I'm buying fabric made from cotton grown in the USA :thumbup: :thumbup:
    read their NEW bio on their fabric...no longer with USA cotton...nor is their thread!

I just got 2 spools of thread and 14 yards of material for 52.00. I've shopped with them for a long time and never been disappointed. Check out the clearance section for some great deals.

I just browsed their site and came up with some neat Tutorials - something I am always on the look-out for since I don't live anywhere near classes - what I saw so far was neat - going back and give some of it a try.
    Marysewfun

Bella- thanks for tip on sale Wednesdays! :)

Blog Entries
    I received my latest order of batik's from Connecting Threads just the other day and I must say they are far better quality then what I got from HOP and I'm still waiting for the completion of that order from HOP.

Great customer service and fast shipping, what's not to like about CT fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by azdesertrat
    love Connecting Threads!

I love their stuff and order frequently from them. However they will not ship free to Alaska no matter what the value of the shipment but they do have a flat rate for shipping for us. Sometimes we combine orders and split the shipping.

I've been getting their catalogs for a long time but have never ordered fabric. All your comments have convinced me. I need to place an order! I love the looks of their stuff but was always unsure whether the quality would be what it should be. Thanks!

I have heard very good reviews. I wish they had a retail store, I just have to look at stuff before I buy it. I do see some of the collections on their sales and I'm often tempted. Will probably give in one day when I get a few of my projects done.

I also just purchased 4 pieces of batiks that Connecting Threads had on sale. I received them in a timely manner, and the quality is great. I definitely will buy from them again.

Speaking of connecting threads, I ordered a catalog weeks ago, no sign of it. How long should it take?

I love Connecting Threads. Have bought lots of material from them. Price is great. I qualify for the free shipping most of the time. It is a great bargin if 2 or 3 quilters get together to order, cause any order over 35.00 is free shipping.

A while back, I bought a kit from Connecting Threads, and decided to work on it last night. I couldn't believe the quality of the fabric. The widths were 45", which you don't find anymore, and the fabric had a nice feel and weight to it. Needless to say, I am quite pleased.
    PegD

Thank you for that input, now we know what we can expect from Connecting Threads!

TreeFrog

Blog Entries
    I have loved every piece of fabric I have purchased from this company. Quality has been great, as are their prices.

a regular here
    Blog Entries
    I don't think you can beat Connecting Threads,
    their fabric is great.I have been buying from them a long time.

Blog Entries
    Since I read about the quality of fabric from Connecting Threads I ordered some, plus a book and 2 spools of thread to try. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Quote Originally Posted by JuneD
    I LOVE Connecting Threads!!!! I have a couple of their kits and the quality of them is great!!!
    Ditto :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Posted a quilt today made with a collection from Connecting Threads. I love the fabric. I don't wash before making a quilt. I just throw in the color catchers. This quilt washed beautifully. I only use their thread. Love it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast