Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Craftsy class: Color Play For Quilters >

Craftsy class: Color Play For Quilters

Craftsy class: Color Play For Quilters

Old 03-19-2014, 07:44 AM

Default Craftsy class: Color Play For Quilters

I bought this class yesterday to see if it would help me with picking colors for my quilt. I was very disappointed, it wasn't what I needed at all. I contacted Craftsy about their guarentee and they couldn't refund it because I bought it on an Apple Ipad. Instead they offered me any class that I wanted regardless of cost for free. I am very impressed with their classes and their company. I would recommend them to everyone.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:46 AM

sorry that the class wasn't what you were looking for and/or needed.

happy to hear that they made you happy by offering a free class. good customer service goes a LONG way in my book!
Old 03-19-2014, 07:50 AM

Annie I am sorry you had a bad experience with the class! What kind of class and or help are you looking for. I have a color class I teach and when my students leave they have a better understanding of color and why they picked the colors they always picked. I can help you with color and fabric picking! Let me know what you need! I also believe Craftsy is an excellent venue for the new age quilters. Luann
Old 03-19-2014, 07:56 AM

I've found that Craftsy really want you to get what you want out of their classes, and if you aren't happy they will help you.
Old 03-19-2014, 07:58 AM

craftsy has a good business model. i think they anticipate the wide variety of opinion in their class offerings.
Old 03-19-2014, 08:05 AM

Is it my understanding that all classes purchased on an Ipad can't be refunded? Didn't know this!
Old 03-19-2014, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by quilter711 View Post
Is it my understanding that all classes purchased on an Ipad can't be refunded? Didn't know this!
A class bought on an IPad has to be refunded thru Apple ITunes. Craftsy offered to put me in touch with them to see if they would refund my money. It sounded kind of iffy to me so I elected to take the free class. From now on I will buy from my computer instead of my iPad so I can get the refund. I was very impressed with Craftsy's customer service.

Lee Ann
Old 03-19-2014, 09:09 AM
Power Poster

Itunes is a whole different world. Itunes never refund, that use to be their policy. I only use it to get apps for my phone. I love Craftsy. I take a lot of cooking/baking classes there.
Old 03-19-2014, 09:12 AM

I buy all my Craftsy classes on my iPad. I do not purchase through the app - go to craftsy.com and purchase directly through them. The classes still show up in the app but no iTunes involved.
Old 03-19-2014, 10:25 AM
Power Poster

I've taken several Craftsy classes and been very happy with them. I also asked for a refund on one class after watching only the first lesson. (I'm sure that it was a good class, but I had thought it would be taught on a longarm, and instead it was taught on a DSM.) Craftsy gave me a prompt refund, and actually read and responded to the comments I made when I requested the refund. I think their customer support is excellent. I also think they're a terrific value, especially since you can watch the lessons again and again.