Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Crafty $2.49 ?? >

Crafty $2.49 ??

Crafty $2.49 ??

Old 09-23-2020, 01:47 PM

I got an email from Craftsy today offering me a year’s membership for $7. I can’t access the classes that I bought yet. Anyone else get this offer?
Old 09-23-2020, 02:01 PM

I haven’t received any offers as of yet, and as others have already mentioned, previous purchases are still not available. I doubt very much that I will re-subscribe unless they get new content. I’m so happy I downloaded every single class, it was tedious but well worth it! What I have learned though is that if I do decide to purchase a class, it will be immediately downloaded so that I never have to worry about that again. In this day and age “forever” carry’s very little meaning.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Ladywingnut View Post
I pretty much own the classes that I want. Crafty will have to add some classes for me to purchase their membership, no matter how inexpensive it is. I was not happy with Blueprint, or their classes, so I'm still waiting and seeing what is going to happen.

Me too. I liked the earlier Craftsy, and already own the ones that interested me.

When Bluprint became Craftsy again, I ended up with a limited time membership. I have been watching for new content to be added. So far, it looks to me like all the classes offered are the same classes that were offered for a very long time on the earlier Craftsy and on the Bluprint sites. (The classes that were kept by Bluprint and not dropped, anyway) Almost all classes -across all of the interest categories- are for beginners. I'll keep watching for something new as long as I can, but so far, I see no reason for me to subscribe.
I did get an email from Craftsy last August that said they had no plans to add new content now, and maybe not in the near future. That will have to wait until next year....I guess we'll see...