Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Curved quilting FOOT >

Curved quilting FOOT

Curved quilting FOOT

Old 11-12-2010, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by karenfae
I mentioned that I have the foot but do not use it. I tried it out a couple of times and it worked OK, I just found that by using the same method but not using that foot but whatever foot you normally use on your machine it works the same way, you just hold up the top fabric as you sew the curve and if you wish use the tweezers to hold the ends as you get to the finish it works just as well.
I am going to try that this weekend. I will let you know how it works. Thanks very much for your help. Why waste money on unnecessary gadgets.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:34 PM

Thanks Bridget for replying. I really love the curved effect in quilts. Will look into the different options.
Old 11-12-2010, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lynnie25
I have a Curve Master Foot, have used and it is great. It does take some practise but it works well. I have an Elna 720 Quilters Pro and it fits onto my machine perfectly. Great for Drunkards Path quilts. No use of pins, so its magic.
My mother had an Elna and i had a baby one and it got stollen then got a bigger model and am now looking for something even more exciting. How is your Elna 720 Quilters Pro? Please be honest with me. Trying to talk my hubby into getting me a new machine for my 50 bday. I think i deserve one. Going to have grandchildren SOMEDAY with having 3 daughters, and would love to create and decorate more.