Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Discount fabric online

Here is another: QuiltFabricCloseouts.com

Thousands of Bolts is a great place. I recently bought a bunch of "end cuts", ie; pieces that are maybe 15" by WOF for $1.95. That's about 680+ square inches and a fat quarter is around 480. Check them out.

Thanks for starting this thread. I've been buying from Thousands of Bolts for a long time but you guys came up with some real gems in here and I've bookmarked all of them!
    Pat

Quote Originally Posted by Chester the bunny View Post
    My favorite is http://www.fabricsgalore.com/catalog.php?cid=-3
    Great prices, great service.

Carole
    Thank you so much Carole, I placed an order and go it so promptly and I was really chuffed with my purchase and their excellent service.

I love love love www.stitch-n-frame.net They have a Thursday special with a ton of sale fabrics. They send an email out weekly to remind you of the sale if you join their list. They also have other specials on a regular basis. Their customer service is great. I've used them for about 10+ years now, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by lakekids View Post
    Where do you shop (online) for big discounts on quilting cotton? At one point in time I found quilting fabric at a big discount online at a shop that was something - mercantile. Unfortunately my computer crashed and I lost that link. Anyone have any great online shops they would recommend?
    Discount Fabrics Lincs are good. I bought some linens from there a few months ago.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2