Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
disney villians fabric >

disney villians fabric

disney villians fabric

Old 10-09-2013, 07:38 PM
Power Poster

Default disney villians fabric

was told at Joann's that the villains fabric is coming out. does anyone here have it at their Joann's yet, if they do what is the preice per yard, and your opinion of the quality of the fabric
thanks
Old 10-09-2013, 08:06 PM

My last visit to Joanns in Sacramento (about a week ago), I saw they had some great lady villain prints; Cruella, Maleficent, Ursula. They looked really great!
Ursula had one where she was kind of sketchy, reminded me very much of old style Disney cels. Maleficent had her own fabric, and there were a few mashups of all the ladies, lots of ferocious faces and sneers. There didn't seem to be a lot of variation in the repeat pattern which has to be the only reason I passed it up. Not a lot of variety if you're fussy cutting.
Sorry I can't provide price or a truly informed opinion on the fabric quality, just that they looked pretty cool and would probably make an excellent Disneyland dress. : )
Old 10-10-2013, 06:40 AM
Banned

Just looked at JoAnn's website and the fabric isn't on there yet. I can't wait to see it though. I'll have to make myseelf a villains quilt, I can relate.
Old 10-11-2013, 09:48 AM
Power Poster

thank you ceen. I just love my villians, the princess can jump in a lake for all I care. now the villians, they're what the story is all about!!!!