Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do you have a list? >

Do you have a list?

Do you have a list?

Old 08-10-2009, 02:00 PM

No list. I have binders of inspiration, pictures, patterns, fabrics, of those "hope-to-make-that-one-day" projects.

I'd have to live forever just to get thru what I've collected so far!
Old 08-10-2009, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by quiltluvr
No list. I have binders of inspiration, pictures, patterns, fabrics, of those "hope-to-make-that-one-day" projects.
Great idea!! Love the idea of using a binder for future project ideas!!

I don't keep a list, they're all just swimming around in my head.... There's so many I want to do, I wish they went together faster!!!
I also have printed off tons of patterns! No wonder our ink is always low in the printer! :roll: lol!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2009, 03:35 PM
Power Poster

My "List" is the stack of quilt fabrics on the shelf that I buy for that quilt, along with the instructions pinned to the front. I know in my head which one is next. I have a drawer of the embroidery projects in plastic bags too. I am too much of an air head to leave things to chance. LOL!
Old 08-10-2009, 03:59 PM
Power Poster

I don't have a list, but I do have a folder and a stack of books and magazines with cards sticking out, and a notebook with ideas drawn in it!
but no I don't have a list! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-10-2009, 04:07 PM
Power Poster

Yup....in my head, but I have plenty of "stacks"....Stacks of UFO's...Stacks of WIPs.....drawers full of PIGS....Stacks of patterns...stacks of magazines.....UGH!
Old 08-10-2009, 04:57 PM
Power Poster

I have a long list. It just seems to keep growing. I have fabric for alot of them now all I need is the time to make them. :D :D :D
Old 08-10-2009, 05:12 PM

I used to have an actual list - but new projects kept getting inserted until the list was just meaningless. Now I just keep track in my head.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Yup....in my head, but I have plenty of "stacks"....Stacks of UFO's...Stacks of WIPs.....drawers full of PIGS....Stacks of patterns...stacks of magazines.....UGH!
Ok, so I know WIP's, and UFO's ( have several of each!) but what are PIGS? Thanks!
Old 08-10-2009, 06:19 PM

I have four quilt tops ready to be quilted - will end up tying them just to get them done in time for winter. Two other tops I am working on quilting right now (by hand) and another baby blanket need to finish by October. Good thing I'm done with work in 2.5 weeks!! I HOPE to have enough fabric in stock to do the baby quilt as my income will be drastically reduced once I leave my job. I have plenty in stock for my stack of inspiration magazines, flyers, books I keep looking throuhg and saying, "Oh, yeah, I DO have to do that one too... and that one... and that one..." You get my drift...
Old 08-10-2009, 06:53 PM

I have a graph-paper notebook that I draw different designs in. I even go so far as to name and color them in. I don't typically work with traditional blocks, but my drawings are beginning to overwhelm me regardless. :shock: