Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
does anyone else have quilters ADD? >

does anyone else have quilters ADD?

does anyone else have quilters ADD?

Old 07-02-2010, 01:30 AM

I am with so many of these comments :) I thought I was the only one that had UFO (until I read the board):) DH never knows what I may be working on.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:53 AM

I find that I bore easily, and need a change of color and technique....I manage to keep most projects at different stages, so I always have piecing to be done, assembly, and a binding so that I always have some handwork to do. Sounds completely normal to me....it's called creativity...I am always working on those easy to put together floor quilts for babies, and then I have something that is challenging going that I will often need a break from....add some simple block swaps to fill that need to piece, and I bring home quilts from my guild that need bindings so I have handwork...Did I mention that I am a happy quilter?....LOL My biggest problem with this is organization so that these items are easy to get to and then put away....Thank goodness for the Pizza style box, and those neat plastic bags that new linens come in...
Old 07-02-2010, 04:10 AM

I am the same way with ALL of my crafts... I'm actually giving myself a goal of not starting anything new (except for the tool organizer bag I want to make to take to quilting/sewing group) and finish up the things I have begun. I need to clear out the space of wips in bags....

I also have a slew of crochet designs for my site that I have not fully finished. I get sidetracked and on a roll doing something else and then I have a bag of ufo's sitting there!

So yeah, I'm trying to reel myself in!